🎶𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔🎶

DJ Music Man pause in awe," Well, well, well... Who do we have here? You must be (Y/N), the famous Lullaby Bot! You're even more captivating up close"

 "Why, thank you, DJ Music Man, It's a pleasure to finally meet you . Your music and performances have always fascinated me" (Y/N) giggled softly, putting her small hand on one of his large arms.

DJ Music Man blushed, " Oh, really? I'm flattered. But I must say, your voice and presence have a calming effect on me, dear. It's like you're the missing piece to my musical puzzle".

(Y/N): (tilting her head) Is that so? I was programmed to bring comfort through my lullabies, but I never imagined someone as talented as you would find solace in my melodies.

"Believe me, my dear, it's all true. Your voice is beautiful" 

(Y\N) blushed a little, trying not to let DJ music man see. But her shy demeanor gave her away.

"Well, your music is amazing" (Y\N) complimented, "Why thank you dear, you're really flattering me"

DJ music Man patted her head in a loving manner. Then, (Y\N) moved her face in front of his.

When she finally gained confidence, she softly kissed his big pink nose. 

She could hear Music man's gears turning, his blue cheeks glowing brighter. 

"You're so sweet,Music man" Her voice sounded incredibly angelic, which Music man adored.