🎶𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄🎶

As the nights passed, DJ Music Man and (Y/N) spent more time together. Their conversations flowed effortlessly, filled with laughter and shared interests. Their friendship grew stronger, and with each passing night, DJ Music Man found himself falling deeper for the enchanting lullaby bot.

DJ Music Man, smiled warmly at (Y/N), "You have no idea how much joy you bring into my life. Your presence makes these long nights bearable."

(Y/N) Blushed at him, " DJ Music Man, you're too kind. Your energy and passion for music inspire me every day. It's a delight to be by your side".

DJ Music Man reached out his large hand, letting (Y\N) put her small one in his,"(Y/N), I can't deny the feelings that have grown within me. I have fallen for you, with every beat of my heart"

 "Music Man, your music resonates with my soul. I, too, have developed strong feelings for you. Let our melodies intertwine, creating a symphony of love" She said, gazing in his eyes lovingly.

"You're so lovely, my dear. I've been alone for such a while, I needed someone like you to provide me with comfort"

(Y\N) frowned at that statement, "Aw music man, if you really feel  that way, I'll have a sleep over with you"

Music man loved the sound of a sleep over with (Y\N), Picking her up ever so gently. 

He was HUGE, so he made sure he was careful with (Y\N).He held her up to his face, scanning her body with his large eyes,"So pretty

(Y\N) blushed, covering her face with her hands.

He carried her over to his area (IDK what is area is called 😭), turning down a hallway or two. 

He got some blankets for her, lying her fragile body on top of them. 

She smiled up at him, "Thank you" getting comfortable. 

Music man lied his big metal body on the ground with (Y\N) being careful not to crush her.

DJ music man was thrilled to have someone like (Y\N), gently patting their head again.