𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝘈 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵-𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘙𝘢𝘮𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦

𝘈 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵-𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘙𝘢𝘮𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦. 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢, 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘙𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦.

──────────────────
𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
──────────────────

NAME : Y/n L/n

OTHER NAMES : your highness , your royal highness (yuuken) , n/n (by his parents) , dearest (meifu) , my prince (vil) , roi du ciel (rook) , butterfly koi (floyd) , angel (malleus)

──────────────────
𝗕𝗜𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
──────────────────

GENDER : Male

AGE : 18

BIRTHDAY : {your birthday}

HEIGHT : 196 cm (6'5 ft)

EYE COLOR : pale e/c

SKIN COLOR : {your s/c}

HAIR COLOR : pure white with a hint of h/c

HOMELAND : Celestia Vale

FAMILY : Mikoto L/n (father) , Rei L/n (mother)

BACKSTORY : Y/n was born with extraordinary features. His beautifully colored eyes, pale hair, and an overwhelmingly calm aura led people to consider him special and believed he was connected with heaven itself. As a result, his royal parents created lots of attention towards him, making him the head of Revival.

His role was to give advice to distressed people, help them with their suffering they had in their life, and purify them. Yet he find all of this confusing that these people came to a child for help. Not once had he ever heard a voice from heaven or any sort of connection.

To others they saw him as a blessing. To him he saw himself as a curse, all because of his parents greed for more power.

This went on for years until reaching the age of 18, the perfect age for college. However, he was homeschooled all his life and his parents strictly forbid him from the outside world, claiming it was corrupted. This led to him being locked up in the castle, not having a single friend.

Couple months later, a sudden letter was waiting for him, an enrollment to Night Raven College. Even if it was outside of his kingdom, he'd use this opportunity and secretly escape from this fantasy he once lived in.

──────────────────
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦
──────────────────

DORM : ramshackle

SCHOOL YEAR : freshman

CLASS : 1-A

OCCUPATION : student , prefect

CLUB : n/a

BEST SUBJECT : defensive magic & flying

────────────
𝗙𝗨𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦
────────────

DOMINANT HAND : ambidextrous

LIKES : justice & flying

DISLIKES : his parents & having to be perfect

HOBBY : reading

TALENT : ability to calm a being in under a second

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

« ˋ SIGNATURE SPELL ˊ »

" let me be your guiding light through the darkest of nights:
𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙁! "

Once Y/n cast this spell, his pendant will start to glow as it attract the opponent's magic, temporarily taking their ability to cast spells. In replacement, the opponent will feel an immediate sense of calm rush through them. To them what it felt like an eternity, they are able to breath easily, free from any worries that had plagued them.

With the opponent magic trapped inside Y/n's pendant, he can use it himself willingly. Either boosting his magic strength or defense. Though, he can't keep it forever. Eventually, the opponent will return to their senses as well as their magic.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

REMINDER : Twisted Wonderland is not mine, belonging to the one and only Disney and Aniplex. Images and gifs are not mine as well, full credits to the original creators. (yes, y/n's backstory is somewhat inspired by douma from demon slayer)

Please forgive me if you see any spelling mistakes throughout the story, English is not my first and strongest language so the spelling and grammer will not be perfect.