𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 in a land of legends, lay the kingdom of 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄

𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 in a land of legends, lay the kingdom of 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄. Once a beacon of ethereal beauty and peace, Celestia Vale was home to beings of celestial light—angels with beautiful wings and serene visages. Yet, beneath their angelic exteriors lay hearts of mischief and souls attuned to danger, a duality that would shape the kingdom's horrific history.

Centuries ago, Celestia Vale thrived under the rule of its celestial monarchs, each more dazzling and powerful than the last. However, their reigns were often marked by tyranny and oppression. Each king or queen, blinded by their own glory and desire for absolute power, drove the angels to revolt. The kingdom's history became a tapestry of revolutionary wars, as the oppressed sought to overthrow their cruel rulers.

The battles raged on, century after century, with no end in sight. The once-glorious kingdom was marred by strife and bloodshed. The celestial beings, though formidable in their rebellion, could not escape the cycles of violence and retribution. Each victory was fleeting, each peace short-lived, as a new tyrant would rise from the ashes of the old.

Unknown to others, the angels of Celestia Vale made a fateful decision. They withdrew from the world, sealing their kingdom off with powerful enchantments. The celestial walls shimmered with magic, rendering the kingdom invisible to the outside world. Not a single word had been told why this kingdom isolated themselves. Time within Celestia Vale seemed to stand still, while the world outside moved on.

Generations passed, and the memory of Celestia Vale faded into obscurity. The stories of its angels and their celestial wars became the stuff of fairytales, told to children at bedtime. The kingdom's existence was doubted, its history dismissed as mere legend.

In distant lands, the name Celestia Vale became synonymous with myth and wonder, a place where angels once dwelled in radiant splendor. Yet, deep within the enchanted barriers, the angels lived on, bound by their past and the choices they had made.

To this day, some believe that on certain nights, when the moon is full and the air is thick with magic, the veil between worlds grows thin. It is said that if one listens closely, they might hear the distant echo of celestial voices, a haunting reminder of the kingdom that was, and the angels who once walked among them.