3

" So, what time are we leaving to go to the club?" i asked again, "uhhh. Maybe 8:00? we still have school tomorrow, thankfully only a half day." Abby said. we had 2 days until spring break, Mr.Brock became our teacher on a Thursday, random but i mean, after what Mr. Roberts did... i wouldn't keep him around any longer either. just then a thought went through my brain.. if any students slept with Mr.Brock he would probably be fired, at school or not. its still a relationship with a student. "ok so 8, well its 5, im gonna start getting ready early." i said standing up from the couch." Abby looked at me weirdly. "what?" i asked, she just smiled at me. " what were you thinking about? seems like it was someone you like." she said, "nothing, i'll talk to you about it later, i promise." she looked at me questionably for a minute before standing up next to me. "ok whatever you say, just come knock on my door when your ready to go." i nodded as Abby walked out my apartment door. I rushed through getting ready, I walked into my bathroom closing the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was in a messy bun that was not in a cute way, actually really messy, my makeup was smeared, my clothes my basic ripped jeans and car shirt. this was not a good first expression for Mr.Brock but, how was I supposed to know he would be starting today? or that we would get a new teacher today? I just shrugged in the mirror. I undressed and got in the shower, the warm sprays all over my body calmed me. after I got done washing my greasy hair and body along with my face. I got out of the shower, and wrapped my towel around my body. I walked to my closet and dug through my shirts and pants and dresses till I found something good to wear. it was a sparkly dark purple dress, I found the shoes and little clubbing purse I had to match with it. I got changed but put the shoes and purse on my bed. then I walked to my vanity and started putting on some makeup that was gonna be light but ended up being a very heavy look, I had my eyelid covered in dark glittery purple eyeshadow with a dark purple eyeshadow along the crease of my eyes. I paired it with a dark pink nude color and some purple tinted highlighter. soon after I made sure everything was perfect I grabbed my bath and body works body spray and sprayed it on me. I slipped on my shoes and put my phone, wallet, and my tiny travel size body spray inside the tiny purple purse I had. I walked to my mirror and looked at myself, I wasn't beautiful but I was pretty. the tight glittery purple dress gripping onto my body, it was mid thigh length, the makeup I put on made me seem like a whole different person. my phone made a ding noise inside the purse across my body. I pulled it out and checked who was texting me. it wasn't a text, nor a normal notification I get. it was an email, I barley get emails, who emailed me? just then I heard banging at my door. "HURRY UP!!! YOU'RE TAKING TO LONG!" Abby yelled through the door of my apartment. I decided to check the email later in the car or something. it was probably just a spam email from some company. " OK OK IM COMING!" I said rushing out the door grabbing my car keys and fake ID along with my apartment keys. as soon as I opened the door and locked it Abby had a cheeky smile on her face. "That's what she said." she said laughing to me. " did you already take a shot?" I asked Abby as she started laughing even more. " I took 4." she continued laughing. "damn ok then." I said as we both walked to the elevator. when I got in and clicked the first floor I pulled my phone out again and opened Gmail. it was an email from.. NO! HOW DID HE GET MY EMAIL! I gasped out loud. "what? what happened?" Abby said as I turned my phone off. "nothing to really worry about." I said lying through my teeth. it was definitely something to worry about but I wasn't gonna make a scene out of it and ruin the night. when I was born I had a twin brother, but as soon as he was born a few seconds after me my dad took him and said he is his and my mom sobbed until he was actually gone. I never got to meet him or talk to him. my dad ended up putting him up for adoption and a few years later him and my mom got back together. only 5 months later did the fire happen. I only knew a little about him. he lived in Texas which is where I was born before I moved out to LA, his name was Liam, he was in jail for 3 years after killing his foster parents when he was 16. they abused him and threatened to do much worse before he got tired of it and killed them. there was no sign of abusing other than his word, so there was no proof of defending for himself. he got a short sentence because he did have bruises and some proof of his parents busted knuckles and etc. I heard he got out 2 months ago but I didn't think he would try to talk to me or even knew my name. I had an email from him. the elevator dinged that we were on the first floor, Abby walked out first, me following her. we walked to the parking garage, out to my love, my black corolla. I had made it into a sports car with a different engine and I also added a spoiler to the back of my car.
it sounded amazing and I loved my car more than anything. I first got it as a black standard model version but I kept adding to it over the years. Abby hoped in the passenger as I hoped in the drivers side. I set the music to my driving playlist, after a while I got on the highway and started speeding up passing cars at a fast speed and the windows were down and music was blasting. Abby was smiling ear to ear, she's always loved my car. After while I exited the highway and drove into the parking lot of a police station next to the club, I always parked here because it was just safer for my car and so other people don't try to steal it or do anything to it, you never know and I don't want to risk it. we got in line and waited about 30 minutes since it was still pretty early it was only about 9:30. " do you think we will see anyone we know here?" I asked Abby, she was pretty sober now not as drunk as before. " I don't know but lets hope not, and hope we get in." she said quietly not wanting people to hear us. we were only 4 people away from the bouncer. "yea that too." just then an all black Porsche 911 with dark purple under glow pulled into the club parking lot. i've always wanted a Porsche 911 and always wanted to put purple under glow on my corolla. I heard the bass of the song but not the lyrics. I just watched the car drive to the back VIP parking lot behind the building before I couldn't see it anymore. "did you see that?" I asked Abby, she had her mouth slightly open and was just staring at the building where they disappeared. she didn't reply. I punched her arm a little and she looked at me mad. " tf was that for?" she asked. " I asked you something, you didn't hear but you clearly saw what I was asking you about." I said laughing a little. she just looked annoyed. " anyways, who do you think owns that?" I asked Abby, she just shrugged as the next people went to talk to the bouncer. we were one away now, he let the couple in, we were next in line as he was talking to the group of people who looked no older than 17. they all handed him one at a time their fake IDs, he started letting them in one at a time, they eventually all made it inside. well if they can make it then we can for sure. he motioned for us to move up, I handed him my ID as he looked at it questionable and looked back up at me then he asked for Abby's, she handed it to him as he did the same. "mmm, no you are not old enough! Get out of here!" he yelled at us. Abby kinda looked like she wanted to say something back but didn't. "They're with us." a familiar voice said walking towards us. I looked up at of course. Mr. Brock and a group of guys with him. " OH Mr. Brock! my apologizes. I didn't realize they were with you." the bouncer said nervously. "yea well you should've been paying more attention." Mr. Brock said as he looked at me. "you all may go in." the bouncer said handing me and Abby our fake IDs and unclipping the red rope infront of the door. we walked inside, me and Abby following Mr. Brock and his friends. they stopped at a huge table in the VIP area. " Are we supposed to be here?" I asked Mr. Brock. " well technically you're not supposed to be in the club in the first place but. they know not to bother us about it as they let a whole group of Alyssas' friends inside here to." Mr. Brock said sitting down next to a blonde haired good looking guy. he patted the seat next to him motioning for me to sit. I sat down. the platinum blonde guy across the table from me motioning for Abby to sit next to him. she sat down blushing a little. the rest of the table starting talking to eachother till Mr. Brock lowered his lips close to my ear, I felt his warm breath right next to my ear. " tonight, you can call me Colby." he said whispering in my ear that sent shivers down my whole body. I looked at him noticing his blue eyes more blue in the dimly light room, his bright blue hair slightly messed up itching me to run my fingers through it. he was wearing a black button up shirt that said BLISS on the right top side of it. I looked back up to his lips, a perfect pink color. I had to squeeze my legs tight because of how attractive he looked.