5

As soon as I told him I regretted it. hes my teacher, I told him my whole life story that I tell no one. I kissed him, I just took 3 shots infront of him! everything's happening way to fast for me to comprehend, I hate that I allowed him to kiss me or told him everything. why did I choose this why did I even come here! I sat back down on the bar stools just staring at the table, not saying anything, but feeling regret rushing through my body and my stomach. "you ok Leah? do you want me to take you back to the table or anything?" Colby asked, concern filling his voice. "no its ok, I just, I regret telling all that to be honest." I said to Colby, he just kinda looked back down to the table. " no, don't take that personally Colby please don't, I just I usually never tell people about my past just. I feel so comfortable with you even though I just met you and we already kissed! its just happening so fast. and with you being my teacher just makes things even harder." I said, Colby turned to face me. " its the same way for me. its so fast. and with you being a student makes things so much harder. I already feel like ive known you for months even though its only been a few hours! its insane on how comfortable you make me." Colby said. he grabbed my chin making me face him. "I don't know why but i'm attracted to your confidence, your smile, and your beauty." Colby said making me blush. " Isn't it weird that i'm a student though? how can you like me? im not that pretty and im not that confident. why don't you like Alyssa? shes very confident and shes prettier than me, shes als-" I was cut off by Colby kissing my lips again. I let him kiss me as I forget all about what I was saying. I was just focused on his lips on mine, but hes my teacher if someone sees he can get fired and its not right that hes kissing a student. I pulled away and got off my seat at the bar. " its not right, you cant be kissing a student, it could get you fired Colby!" I said as he hopped of his seat too. " Your right, we shouldn't be doing this. lets just go back to the table." I nodded my head and followed behind him back to the table to find all the girls back sitting down in the same spots as before. " I thought you left me behind and went home!" Abby yelled to me. "Yall left me with some random guy! he was gripping onto me without letting go! but thankfully Colby was there to help me get away from him." I said looking at Colby with a big smile on my face. " oh my gosh, im so sorry Leah. I thought you were behind us when we walked back to the table. im truly sorry." Tara said to me with an apologetic look on her face. " its ok you guys didn't know and at least Colby was there to help me." I said sitting down next to Corey, Colby sitting next to me. everyone started talking again, just as I remembered briefly that Colby said Alyssa and her friends were here too. "Colby?" I asked hoping I didn't hear it right. " yes?" he asked as he made eye contact with me again which made me shiver down my spine. completely forgetting why I called his name. oh right! Alyssa. " did you say Alyssa was here too?" Colby just looked at me with horror. " yeah... I completely forgot about that. did you hear a camera when we first kissed?" I nodded slowly hoping its not what my mind is piecing two and two together. " you don't think." I said. " I hope not, if so then that is not good, then I could actually get fired and you could also get in trouble."  Colby said as he looked over my head. I turned to look at what he was looking at. there stood Alyssa, Jasmine, Justin, Alex, Mia, and last but not least Emma. Emma was Alyssa's bestfriend. Emma is also a senior but she got held back 2 times so technically shes 20 almost 21. Emma was much worse then Alyssa. if they took pictures then we were screwed. We still are now that they see us with Colby or Mr. Brock that shes knows. this is very bad. I turned to look at the whole table. everyone else somehow noticed that we were looking over there so they did also. Abby had a terrified look on her face as Aryia looked at her confused. "Alyssa, Emma," I said looked at Alyssa and at Emma. " well what do we have here." Alyssa said and Emma turned to face her. "Quiet. only I speak." jesus why are they even friends with her! shes so bossy. I don't understand. " are you two dating or something? or is this a teacher student affair?" Emma asked, "no, me and Leah were friends before I became a teacher at the school, and you have no right to take pictures without our consent." referring to the pictures earlier and the pictures Jasmine is taking now. Emma scoffed and signaled Jasmine to stop. " that is a lie." Emma said. " no its not, and we've been dating for 2 months already." I said clearly lying hoping they will believe it and go away with a useless picture of us kissing. " So you're saying you and Mr. Brock have been dating before he became a teacher?" Alyssa said looking genuinely confused. " yes, and you better delete those pictures you took of us, or I'll tell the cops outside that you are underage." Colby or Mr. Brock, said to Alyssa and her whole group of friends. " we only took one picture, I mean we can delete them, but please! like we cant just go to the cops and say that Leah and Abby is underage." Alyssa said testing us. " sure you can, they wont believe a young underage girl trying to get VIPs guests under arrest. by the way how old are you?" perfect, Colby's gonna ask how old she is, now hes gonna know shes only 17.  "I'm 17, but Emma is 20." Alyssa said looking at Colby and occasionaly looking at me and Abby before looking back at Colby. "so? yall are all underage?" Colby said. " yes, but so is Leah and Abby." Emma said covering for the whole group. " whatever, just tell Jasmine to delete those pictures you took of us now and a while ago when I was with Leah." Colby said as I interlocked my fingers with his to bring comfort to myself. " we only took pictures now. we never took any earlier. why should we delete them? are you trying to hide your relationship?" Emma smart talked Colby or as she knows Mr. Brock. "yes, I feel that people will think we started dating or hanging out after we met, like you did." Colby said flashing a small smile. did he not hear what they said? they were not the one to take the photo earlier. so who did?