Class

Me and Charlie start walking down the hall when the principal walks up to us
"Why are you both late" i just had to go to the to- I get interrupted by Charlie "sorry sir it was my fault I was running and bumped into Erica than she scraped her knee so I helped her clean it up.

I look at Charlie and start smiling
"Right well both of you now hurry to class"
"Yes sir" me and Charlie say

As the principal walks away I ask Charlie why he did that.
"I want to make it up to you"
"Why?" I say confused?
"Because I broke your phone amd I want to make sure we are even"
"Oh ok well thanks"
"All good"

We both walk into class smiling.
I can see Allie staring at me angrily but I don't look.
I put my bag away as I look over to Charlie and see him hand shaking his group.
ERICA I hear someone whisper loudly I look over and I can feel Allie staring into my soul and Penn smiling with joy for some reason.

I sit down and Penn and Allie start asking about Charlie and why we both came in late.
I explain what happened and I see Allie turning red.
"Are you ok Allie?" I say
"Yes I am I just need some water!"
"Alright"

Allie walks out of the classroom to get some water.
"Penn is Allie really okay because she looks really mad?"
"Um well.."
"What is it did I do something?"
"Uh yes no maybe kinda.."
"Penn tell me now!"
"Well Allie likes Charlie amd she is getting jealous that you are talking to him"
"Oh my god!"
Allie walks back to class with a forced smile.

"Allie you should of told me" I say as she sits back down
"Penn you told her" she says loudly
"Well I kinda had to it was only right that she knew" Penn says
Allie goes to tell me something then all of a sudden there is a deep voice say hi to me, allie and Penn.

I look to see it's Charlie "hi Erica" he says smiling
I look at Allie who has a sad expression on her face
"I- uhm sorry excuse me for a minute" as I get up I feel like such a bad person it was my fault but why does it feel like it is.

I walk right up to the teacher and ask to leave the class I need some fresh air. as im leaving I look to the back to see Penn, Allie and Charlie all laughing I just walk out to the toilet to get some air and a drink of water.

As I walk into the class I still see them all laughing they don't even see me walk in so I decide to go over to were Cameron and Andrew were sat they stare at me with a confused look I just smile and sit down.