Welcome new player

March 27th

As shido starts to wake up he thinks to himself *A dream? Was it all a dream?*.

He starts to look around "a hospital? How did I get here?".

As he thinks to himself two gentlemen in suits walk in. One of them says "Are you finally awake now?"

"Who are you?" He asks

As one of the gentlemen passes him a card. " I'm sorry if we surprised you".

shido reads the card "The Japan Hunter guilds inspector's, why do the inspectors want to see me"

"Where do we start? You have been asleep for eight days-".

"I WAS ASLEEP FOR EIGHT DAYS?!?".

"Yes but the reason we are speaking is because we need to tell you a few things".

"Alright just what are those few things?".

"Let's start,how did you manage to be in the dungeon without even having an entrance?".

"I have no idea,I was just getting food for my sisters and I closed my eyes for a second and the next second I managed to end up there".

"Is that why there was food, I thought you were eating with the statues,HAhaha....my apologies for the lame joke I was just trying to lighten up the mood".

"Just what happened when I was asleep?".

"In those eight days,a dungeon opened up and a guild decided to go in it but when they finished,they managed to find a hole in the dungeon and they believe it was a double dungeon,so they called up our guild and that's how we managed to found you unconscious on an altar".

"THAT CANT BE-".

"We couldn't believe it ourselves but we believe that you received a "double awakened".

He thinks to himself "A double awakened?!"

A hunters stats are set when they receive the "awakening" or power. However,some hunters get awakened again after the first time. There have been cases of C-ranks plowing directly to be an A-rank, or a B-ranks shooting Straight to S-ranks.

"This is the magic power detector. All you have to do is place your hand on the magic crystal".

"Alright" I put my hand on the crystal.

As one of the inspectors see shido stats the other one thinks to himself expecting it to be high.

*I guess trash is trash, through and through*.

"What's the result?".

"It looks like we suspected you for no reason,well then we should take our leave". As he says that they both leave.

Shido thinks to himself after he said that "damn...nothing,huh? But aren't those people aware of 'that'?".

nothing,huh? But aren't those people aware of 'that'?"