𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.

don't tell me about no grammar mistakes. cause i always tell ya i don't proof read. clock that tea.

 clock that tea

AVARI HICKS
23

SAYVION CARTER21

SAYVION CARTER
21

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

SAYVION carried his one year old behind the house to where everyone was at. his favorite cousin imani invited well begged him and amir to come to a get together she was hosting.

he only agreed because he and amir don't go out as much, and he didn't want his son's social skills to be fucked.

raising a child is hard especially when you're hiding from his dad.

sayvion walked through the back door pass the kitchen and into the living room. he laid the sleeping boy down on his stomach and sat his bag next to him.

"hey cousinn," someone called from behind sayvion. he turned around and smiled before opening his arms to imani.

they stayed there for a few seconds rocking back forth, "where the food at i'm hungry as shit," sayvion spoke as he pulled away.

he took one more glance at his son before imani pulled him into kitchen. the table was full with all types of sides and meats.

sayvion grabbed a plate and scooped some macaroni, greens, yams, and chicken onto it as imani did the same.

the two walked back into the living room and started to eat. "you still ain't tell vari about amir?" imani asked as she took a glance at her baby cousin.

sayvion shook his head, "nah i want to, but you know how avari is he gon' want to get back together and be a 'family'. i ain't tryna get myself involved with his bullshit again."

sayvion and vari were together for 2 years, it was really on and off. sayvion was all about avari, but avari was all about everyone except sayvion. and when sayvion found out he was pregnant he didn't even bother to tell avari.