besties.

my center alignment trippin so yea.. i still don't proof read get over it. this was a diff idea at first so if you see sincere anywher that's ty and if you see kaiser, you get the point.

 this was a diff idea at first so if you see sincere anywher that's ty and if you see kaiser, you get the point

TYSHAWN "TY" WILKINS.
📍atlanta, georgia

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

TYSHAWN exhaled the smoke as he stared up at the roof. he was in his car with his bestfriends hotboxing like they did everyday.

"nigga you ain't in here by yourself pass the blunt," kairo said putting his hand out to grab the blunt.

they were trying to pass the time by until it was time to leave for the party down the street.

"i can't wait till we get there, im tryna fuck anything walking," tyshawn said getting hyped.

he's the one in the friend group who loves partying, kairo is chill, has a bad attitude, and always wants to smoke, and jaylen just wants to stay at home but kairo and tyshawn always drags him to parties.

"you ain't gon be satisfied till ya' shit start burning," kairo said taking a hit of the blunt then passing it to jaylen.

"mane eat my dick," tyshawn mushed kairo's head into the window.

kairo gave him the 'bitch play around' look.

the friend group passed the blunt around until it's a roach and no longer smokable.

"come on yall it's 10, let's get this shit over with im tryna go home," jaylen said.

tyshawn sighed sticking the key in the ignition. kairo rolled the windows down letting all of the smoke out.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

tyshawn sipped on bottle of henessy that he found when he first walked into the house. the girls were looking good and he was definitely fucking one of them in a room upstairs.

he sat on the counter watching the people dance and throw back shots of god knows what.

"hey tyty," someone said making him snap his head in the direction he heard it from.

he looked seeing his ex, laia. sincere smacked his teeth, but none the less he fed into her.

"wassup laia, whatchu need," he asked playing with the brim of the red solo cup in his hand.

laia stepped closer placing one hand on his chest. "come upstairs?," she whispered in his ear. already knowing that when he's drunk, he's so easy to get.