𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

ima use the same face claims cause they both so sexyy😔.

SINCERE HAYWARD
24

SINCERE HAYWARD24

CAYSEN HILL
22

CAYSEN aggressively stuffed his clothes into a bag, trying to leave before kamon got back. as he continued packing his bag he heard the front door open and close.

he sighed in defeat knowing that he wasn't fast enough but he continued packing. kamon  made his way to the room, noticing the drawers and closet doors open.

"what you doing caysen?," kamon asked untucking his gun from his waist, sitting it on the dresser.

caysen ignored him continuing to pack. kamon asked again making caysen finally speak.

"what the fuck it look like im doing kamon? get the fuck out my business, go get in ya' lil girlfriend business," caysen yelled slamming the drawers close, then going into the bathroom.

"who tf you talking to? what ya' mouth," kamon warned as he walked behind him, then harshly pushed him making caysen hit his arm on the corner of the sink. he winced as he got back up.

caysen then grabbed his toothbrush and walked back out the bathroom rubbing his arm. kamon followed behind him once again.

at this point he wasn't even fazed by their physical fights. it happened so often it started to hurt less every time kamon hit him or pushed him into something.

"you don't got no where to go no family, no friends, nothing. im all you got," kamon spoke wanting to hurt caysen's feelings.

caysen put the toothbrush into the bag then zipped it, "kamon if you all i got then i'd rather have nothing. all you do is humiliate me," he said.

"fuck you deadass," caysen added as he grabbed his bag and phone, then headed for the door. kamon grabbed his thoart and pinned him against the wall.

"get the fuck off of me kamon. just let me leave," caysen yelled as he tried to pry kaimon's hands from around his throat.