🌸🎀Prologue🎀🌸

Tanjiro POV

In The Morning

"CROW CROW CROW TANJIRO KAMADO!!" I hear my crow Matsuemon calling me so, I turned around "Oh hi Matsuemon. What is it?" I asked "CROW OYAKATA-SAMA CALLILLNG YOU TO HIS PLACE!" He said "Huh? Oyakata-sama call me to place? I wonder what's the reason is for?" I thought but I nodded "Alright then I'll be there soon" I said as Matsuemon left.

A Few Minute Later

Location : At The Oyakata's Estate

I here the Oyakata-sama's estate and I saw The hashiras was here and Tomioka-san was there too."Hey guys!" I call out as some hashira turned around to me and saying Hi or hello and I went to them "Hi Tanjiro!" I saw Muichiro calling me as I smile "Hi Muichiro-san, how are you?" I asked "I'm good and you?" He said "Same!" I replied.

"Hello, Young Kamado boy. It's been long time to see you!" Rengoku call out "Hi Rengoku-san, It's been long to see you too!" I said happily. "Hey Tanjiro." Tomioka call out "Oh hey Tomioka-san! How are you?" I asked as "I'm good.." Tomioka nodded. 

"Ara Ara~ How are you feeling, Tanjiro?" Shinobu asked "Oh I'm feeling much better now! Thank you for asking me that!" I said "Ara~ That's good to hear it" Shinobu smile.

"Oyakata-Sama is arrive."

"So, be ready."

"So, be ready"

We heard that Oyakata-sama twin daughters said as we bow downs and Oyakata-sama was finally arrived. "Ohaiyo, My children" Oyakata-sama said. "Ohaiyo, Oyakata-sama" We said. As Okayata-sama look up the sky but he can't see as He look down.

"Today the weather is good isn't it?" He asked

"Yes, Oyakata-sam. The weather is great today and I hope you have feeling better now" Shinobu said as He smile "Thank you, Shinobu"

"And I hope you're good, Oyakata-sama!" Mitsuri said happily "Thank you, Mitsuri and I hope you all doing good" Oyakata-sama said.

"Thank you, Oyakata-sama" We said.

"Alright then is Tanjiro here too?" He asked "Yes I'm here too but Oyakata-sama why did you call me in this morning" I said

"You would see Tanjiro....Alright then let's start the meeting."

[Time Skip]

After the meetings. Master Kagaya told us the final of the demon slayer war would be starting on five month as soon that me and the hashiras was shocked and he told me that my third younger sister of my sister Nezuko's twin, Y/n. She is a demon also she's a demon slayer. 

Master Kagaya said she can't join us the war because Master said Muzan want her to turn into powerful demon.  Master Kagaya told me to sent her to the safe place that she can live there.

 I nodded and told him "I will do it. Oyakata-sama" I said  as he smile "Thank you, Tanjiro" He said

"But Tanjiro, are you sure about that?" Shinobu-san asked I nodded "Yes." I replied.

"If you say so, Young Kamado!" Rengoku-san said

"Oh! but I have a great idea!" Kanroji-san suddenly spoke as we turn to her and Iguro-san asked to her "What is it, Kanroji-san?" Iguro-san asked 

"We should give Y/n-chan to a presents and let's train her to our breathing style if she like to choose our breathing style to her for four months before the final battle of demon slayer war!" She explained