🌸🎀Chapter 1🎀🌸

Y/n Pov:

It's been a two months agos after I lost my family, my older siblings and my friends, all of the hashiras and Oyakata-sama. I was started traveling with my crow Yuna but I remember that my big brother Tanjiro told me, he was a former hunter becasue Oyakata-sama was sent him as a mission but he didn't take my older twin sister Nezuko with him and he was already complete his mission.

Onii-chan told me to take a hunter exam and became a hunter and he told me that Onii-chan meet a chairman, he was old and his name is Isaac Netero. He want me to meet the chairman. So, I told him "yes" that I will meet him and became a hunter. Onii-chan told me that he was sent a letter to the chair man Netero before the final battle of demon slayer war started when I was training.

After Me and my crow had been walking but my crow suddenly stop me and say "CROW! Y/n-sama look! there is a ships! I think It would be the best, we should get in there." She said as I nod saying "Okay or agreed". I started went to the ship and Yuna was on my left shoulder.

As I was finally get on the ships and I was currently on a ship and sitting on the floor with my knees up to my chest.

As  I was finally get on the ships and I was currently on a ship and sitting on  the floor with my knees up to my chest

 There were a lot of men staring at me and I didn't know why but I just ignored it. The ship stopped at Whale Island.

Gon Pov:

I look at Whale Island and my hometown as the ship floats away farther and farther from home. But I hear someone is laughing, "Hahahahhaha, the best hunter in the world huh?"

I look back to see who it was, one of the guys said "Kid thinks this will be easy!" Another guy said "Every single year, millions of the world's most skilled applicants apply for the Hunter's Exam. But only a handful made the cut. Be careful about saying stuff you cant back up kid." they laugh and joking around with my promise I was making but I ignore them

As I just stared at them and walked around, looking at the people on the ship. I then see a gorgeous girl that was looking down on the floor, she looked around my age. She has dull yet pretty pink eyes, long black hair with orange hair color and was wearing a pink kimono with black hoari.

She also has a muzzle on her mouth and a crow was on her shoulder. That crow was wearing a flower crown around the crow's neck and I notice that girl has a sword. "Hm, I wonder why she has a bamboo on her mouth but she seems very nice and pretty and that crow look so cool!!" I think that crow must be her pet, I thought myself.

The girl suddenly looks up and made eye contact with me. We stared at each other for a while but the girl gave a confuse look but I smiled and waved at her a bit and she close her eyes and waved at me back.

But my face was getting a heat wait am I blushing. I decided to go to talk to her, try and be friends with her and I start intorduce myself to her. "Hi there! My name is Gon and what's your name?"