✰ Ranpoe/poeran

As Poe walks into the detective agency, he's excited about giving The detective aka ranpo, holding His new novel.

He slides the door open and dazai and atsushi are looking at him.
"Hey ed! Did you finish that novel yet?" Poe slid in. "Yeah I did." He handed him it. "Lets go outside so I can test it." Poe nodded and they made their way into the alley and he got into the book after sparkling lights were everywhere.

15 minutes had passed, of course the detective was back. "That was awesome!" Ranpo smiled.

"So who was the killer?" Ranpo smiled. "It was the mailman of course." Poe smiled. "Yes that's right My dear Ranpo."

Ranpo hugged him for no reason. "Come on I wanna eat." Poe helped when he hugged him and turned red. "W-where?" He looked down to ranpo. "The cake shop." He smiled. "Since when we're you so tall?" He looked up and Poe.

"Uh Ive always been tall?" Ranpo let go and they started to walk there to which Poe bought him an expensive cake and he started ot munch on it, while Poe was feeding Karl snacks.

They walked into Poe's apartment, he brought him in and Karl scurried away somewhere in the house, as Poe took his boots off as he and ranpo sat on a black couch as they turned on the movie.

In the middle of the movie, ranpo said. "Do you love anyone Ed?" He said eating popcorn as edgar turned red. "Yea..I like-" he paused and shook his head. "Come on! Who?" Ranpo felt a tiny of jealousy.

"You." He confessed after a lot of bargaining and Poe felt soft lips kiss them. "I do too." Poe turned red as his hair covered his face.

"Wahh... You do?" Ranpo smiled. "I do."

He pulled ranpo into a big fat kiss which soon turned into a makeout session as The writer bit the detective's bottom lip

And ranpo let out a surprised moan which opened his mouth and Poe slammed his tongue in as they kissed and Poe held the dective's waist.

"Mph~ Eddie." Poe pulled away, a string of saliva connecting between their tongues. "I love you." Ranpo hugged him. "I love you too.."

"Damn mission accomplished." Dazai high fived atsushi. "We didn't do anything though-" they were spying on Poe's apartment as dazai bumped int chuya.

"Oh? Hi Chibi-Chan." Chuuya groaned angrily.

"Why are you spying on them you Mummified bitch?" Dazai Chuckled. "Oh no reason Chu Chu~"

Chuuya groaned.

.................
End of chapter
I decided to make a short chapter off my first one soooooo yea please send requests.

Have a good day/night/afternoon
Bye!

Word count:453