The first kiss

Fateh and Tejo asked for some time from their parents  to decide.
And it was almost a month .
Fateh was almost sure that he was gonna do this .
Even though they went on several coffee dates together,Tejo was really hesitant to take next step.

TEJO's POV
I had an awful past and if this one goes wrong society will taunt me like anything and will make my parents ashamed and embarrassed .
So I have to be very careful while deciding this . All my previous choices went wrong .
Though his words seemed genuine , what about the controversies. 

Just after she came back from her meeting with him , she googled about him .
Guess what she found .
Many girls have accused him of cheating, double timing and non commitment.
So she was scared .
How come a guy like him will agree to marry her so easily??
I mean all those girls were really pretty, when he rejected them what is the guarantee that he won't reject me one day
She was really confused.
Then she video called her best friend , her confidante. Agastya Nanda .
His choices never went wrong .
He warned her a lot of times not to marry those previous grooms who met her , but she was desperate to get married.
But this time she can't go wrong, she won't take a risk .
He will help her to decide whether he is the right one .

AGASTYA: Hello!
TEJO: Agastya, I am so so sorry for calling you late at night. But I am really confuse at this point. You are the only one who can help .. I...
AGASTYA: Tejo !!! Calm down yaar .
Kya hua . Why are u so tensed?
TEJO : Yaar , I have to decide and tell whether I will marry him . I can't keep him hanging either .
AGASTYA: Yaar Tejo . Do what you feel like . If you think it's early take some time na .
TEJO: Pata nahi yaar kuch ajeeb lag raha hai . I can't trust him enough.
Can you help me ?
AGASTYA: Yeah tell me .
TEJO: You will come with me to my date .
AGASTYA starts coughing
AGASTYA: Tejo wth yaar ?? It will be too awkward.
TEJO: You won't be with me .
Just look at him from afar . Please do this for me . Please please.
I really want to know whether he is genuinely interested in this marriage.
AGASTYA: Okay I'll come .
TEJO: Waah tum Maan gaya itne jaldi .
Lagta hai tujhe bhi dekha hai use .
AGASTYA: Yeah whatever. 
So listen to me just call him and tell let's go out tomorrow evening.
TEJO : Done !!!
Thank you so much buddy .
You just be ready at 6 pm tomorrow.
She cut the call.

Agastya's POV
AGASTYA wanted to meet him too .
He really wants to know what made Tejo say yes to him .
I mean she definitely wants to get married but she literally hated that guy before .
What changed her mind suddenly?
And whenever she mentioned his name , there was a slight blush on her face which he never saw when he complimented her .
Maybe she really likes him .
But I still have the hope that she won't marry a Playboy like him .
For her loyalty comes first .
 If she really wants to marry him even after knowing all this , let me at least make sure he is decent enough.
And her heart doesn't break again .
Deep down he was sad again .
He thought he would express his feelings but yet again destiny had another plan .

TEJO messaged Fateh whether they can go to the cafe  tomorrow.
Fateh messaged back that he has shooting till 9pm so we can go to the movie instead and he will book the tickets .
Tejo agreed to that  because Agastya will anyways follow them . So she is safe .
Fateh sent the screenshots of the tickets and Agastya booked a parallel seat to have a good look at them

The next day
Fateh said he will pick her up from her home since it's too late at night and she came back from hospital at 6.30 pm itself .
Agastya got ready and left for her home too.

Fateh came to her home and called her .
Tejo : Yeah yeah , just a min .
Shruti ran to the entrance to tease him
SHRUTI: Hi jiju ! Kaise ho ?
Waise I am asking her what kind of movie you both are watching but she isn't answering.
Koi romantic movie hai kya ??
TEJO came at the same moment.
She wore a simple kurti with her favourite oxidised jewels and tied her hair in a bun .
But she looked so gorgeous.
SHRUTI: Yaar Tejo why did u wear this ?
Koi sexy sa dress pehnte na ..
TEJO : Shut up !
TEJO: Sorry Fateh . Were u waiting for long time ?
FATEH: Nahi mein abhi aaya
TEJO: Acha let's go na .