4.🤍🌹

As soon as i got home i threw my jacket and bag, laid on my bed and burst into tears. I didnt even get changed, i just couldnt. I didnt feel like doing anything. I felt hungry but i just couldnt get up. I felt so hurt and gross to the point i wanted to stop being a trainee. I couldnt stop thinking about the kiss... what if he did that to the other girl trainees? I need to clear my mind and stop thinking about Sunghoon. I took my phone to message Maya and tell her about what happened
Maya

Hey, you home?

Yea, whats up?
Can you please come?

Sure i guess, is everything alright?

Not really... ill tell you
everything when you come here

Ok, im on my way

Maya's POV:
I wonder what happened she is never acting like this, she is always silly and never serious.. Ok im here, lets see whats up with her...
As soon as i entered i saw Haris jacket and bag on the floor and heard someone crying from the bedroom, thats her..
"Hari, whats wrong?"
"M-Maya *continues crying*"
"Hari, dont cry what happened? You are making me worried"
"*finally calms down* Today I... today I kissed Sunghoon.."
"And what is so bad about it that you are crying this much?"
"And then he kissed me back, but later i heard that he had other female trainees before me..."
"And?"
"Well... thats it-"
"Hold on, you're telling me you cried this much cause he had other female trainees before you?"
"Well kinda but what if he kissed them like he kissed me, what if he's a playboy and im his victim? Why didn't he tell me that he had female trainees before me, Maya im so dumb how could i kiss him? He is my fucking mentor-"
"Ok calm down, Hari why the actual fuck is wrong with you"
"What do you mean?"
"Girlie pops you are crying this much cause of you dumb suspicions that he is a "playboy" and that he "kissed other trainees" like are you fucking for real? Let me guess you then fought with him didnt you?"
"Well kinda..."
"Shit, Hari did you say something dumb or hurtful?"
"M-maybe.."
"Hari you messed up, apologize to him tommorow"
"Why the actual fuck should I apologize to him?"
"Well i dont know, firstly for kissing him, then for getting mad for no fucking reason-"
"I DIDNT GET MAD FOR NO REASON"
"You got mad cause of your dumb suspicions that -he kissed other trainees- and thats a "valid reason" to get mad?"
"Well its not the same when you say it like that.."
"Hari you better apologize to him"
"No thanks, i dont give a fuck about Sunghoon anymore he is no one for me"
"I- yk what idc but dont cry to me when things get worse"
"Yea yea whatever"
"Well i tried. Also, got anything to eat? You called me when i was about to have lunch im starving"
"No but lets order pizza, wanna have a sleep over?"
"Normally yes."
"Great"
*tommorow*
Hari's POV:
*alarm ringing* Shit i have to go to the company, training, training blah blah
"Hari, what the heck its 6:00 am why do you have your alarm set?"
"Im a trainee if you forgot, this is how my everyday morning looks like"
"Oh yeah, you are actually going after what happened yesterday?"
"Yea idgaf, i cant completly ignore Sunghoon since he is my mentor, but thats how im going to comunicate with him, like a trainee with a mentor"
"Ahh i see, promise me you wont make more drama?"
"But i didnt- yes whatever"
"Good"
Maya and I got ready and left the house, she came here by her car so she dropped me off
"Bye Hari, see you*
"Bye..*
The moment i arrived i started rethinking my choices and wanted to go home but after some time i finally entered and went to the dance studio. When i was infront of the dance studio i knocked and entered expecting that Sunghoon was there but to my suprise he was not there, there was a woman.
"Hello, Hani right?"
"Um its Hari actually.."
"Oh yes, im sorry"
"Uh where is Sunghoon?"
"Oh yes he didnt come today, ill be your mentor until he's back, my name is Lee Yoo Na"
"Ok, do you know when is he coming back or why didnt he come?"
"No, im sorry"
"Okay...Thanks ms. Lee..."
"Ok so, did you learn any choreographies with Sunghoon?"
"Yeah"
"Do you have a video of it?"
"Yes i think i do"
I took my phone and showed her the choreography while she was looking at it pretty shocked
"Hari, you're sure this is the choreography?"
"Yes why?"
"It seems pretty hard for a starter.. however, start whenever you're ready"
"Ok.... Im ready!"
as soon as she turned the music on i started doing the dance, i wasnt really confident cause Sunghoon used to tell me i danced
kinda bad... who fucks Sunghoon he knows nothing..
"Woah Hari, im truly impresed"
"What? Was it actually good?"
"Yes it was amazing, your moves are so smooth"
I couldn't belive it since im not really used to be praised
"Really? Thanks.."
"Looks like Sunghoon did a good job on teaching you"
Ew Sunghoon i want to throw up everytime i hear his name
"Hari, our dance class is done, you can go"
"Ok, goodbye miss"
*Ok... So gym next... I wonder who is my mentor"
I said as i entered the gym
"Hello? Anyone here?"
"Hi, Hari right"
I glared in shook
"K-K-KAZUHA?"
"Yup, ill be your gym mentor (not sure if thats how you call it sorry😭) from now on"

I was still in shook and couldn't belive that ill be training with Kazuha, why isnt she my mentor? She seems a hundred times better than Sunghoon
"Ok so here's the workout plan"
I took it and looked at it. Suddenly it sliped out of my hanfs as i was looking trough the door window seeing no other than Sunghoon. He was talking with mr. Jin Young... I heard them mention my name, i got scared for a moment since i thought they were talking about what happened yesterday. At that moment Sunghoon looked at me.
"Hari, hey? You fine?"
Kazuha asked.
"Um yes, sorry..."
He was still glaring at me but he looked kinda...pissed? Istg if they talked about yesterday thats the end, no chance ill continue being a trainee.
"Hari are you sure everythings alright? You look kinda pale. Go to the toilet and drink some water, ok?"
"Yes i have a light headache, nothing serious"
"Please, go and drink some water you dont look good"
"No no really I-"
Suddenly i heard a knock on the door. It was Sunghoon with Jin Young.
"Hari, could you come to my office for a few minutes? We need to talk about something"
As soon as i heard the words of Jin Young i started feeling dizzy and started shaking.
"Y-yes sure..."
I saw Sunghoon looking at me with an unpleasant look on his face. Soon we exited the gym and went into his office.
"Sit down Hari."
"Ok.."
I said as i sat down. I felt reallx scared. My stomach started hurting, my headache started getting worse, i was shaking badly andi felt really dizzy. It became even worse when i looked at Sunghoons face.
"Hari, are you okay? You look really pale"
Said Mr. Jin Young
"Yes sir, im fine.."
Im not fine, im horrified
"So Hari we have an important announcment"
"Im listening"
I was feeling really bad, almost like im gonna black out

Anyways im currently working on part 5 and im sorry for not posting in a while i forgot about this help
I forgot to mention that im sorry cause my story may be cringe since its my first one:)