1.

*Flashback*

"Doe, how could you do this to me? You knew that I loved him and you... you would do that to me?" Karen asked, tears falling down her face.

"Karen, what are you talking about? I didn't do anything." Dorinda said, looking at her baby sister who was in distress.

Jacky came from the back room where she was listening to everything that was going on with Karen and Dorinda before walking up to the front where she was.

"Karen, and Doe stop fighting... it's not worth it. He's not worth it."

"No, not until she tells me what she did. Did you or did you not have sex with him? I saw you kiss him. We all did. Did you sleep with him?" Karen questioned again.

Tears filled Dorinda's eyes as guilt consumed her very being. She looked down before looking up at Karen with tears down her face.

"Kare...."

"Doe, just.. tell her the truth. She deserves to know." Jacky said.

Karen shook her head as she looked at Dorinda already gathering the answer she needed from Jacky's words.

"Don't. Don't even... how could you? You know what? I can't even look at you right now." Karen said, getting choked up with her tears.

She turned to leave before stopping and walking back up to Dorinda.

"You know what, you're not my sister anymore."

"Karen, WAIT!" Dorinda yelled as she began crying her.

Karen ran out of the room as Jacky put her hand up stopping Dorinda from running after Karen. Putting her hand in her face, Dorinda sobbed as she stood in the kitchen not knowing what to do or say.

This was the worst pain she'd ever felt. More than anything the last thing she wanted was to lose her little sister. She felt as though her heart had been ripped out of her chest.

This couldn't be the end.

*Flashback Over*

Present Time

Dorinda

Picking up a picture of my family, I stared at it as I sat on the edge of the bed and tears fell down my face. It'd been five years since Karen had spoken to me. She didn't want to be in the same room as me, if I came into the same house she would leave. After that day my entire life fell apart. My husband left me. My sister disowned me, and it felt as though everyone took sides. The only one who tried to at least talk to me was Jacky. Twinkie had her reservations because she didn't know the whole truth so she stood on the fence. No one really knew the entire truth except for Jacky, because she was the only one who would actually listen. I wiped tears from my face as my phone rang. Seeing who it was, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Doe, I need you to get dressed and meet me at Twinkie's. There's a dinner going on tonight. You have to be there." Jacky said.

I went quiet for a moment before speaking.

"Will Karen be there?"

"Yes, she will be there." Jacky said.

"Then I shouldn't come. She won't want me there. She was pretty clear on her feelings about me the last time we spoke." I sniffled.

"You let me handle that. You don't worry about it. I just wan to come. We're sisters. You two were best friends at one point. You hung out all the time. Everywhere she went you were right there, and vice versa. There was no her without you, and there's still not. She's hurt and without you there's a hole in her heart that only you can fill."