chapter 13

It's been 3 days, 3 days since that ballsy prick decide to accuse me of pushing his fragile blonde victim baby mama. Anyway we haven't spoken since, he really pissed me off and i think he is also very pissed off.

he can stay pissed off accusing me, nah. i get out the shower of the guest bedroom and there is a note on my bed 'dress elegantly we are going to a party' it read.

i do my hair and do a sexy full glam makeup look and put on a floor length elegant black dress with a dangerously high slit coming up my thigh, and a very low neck line, my tits were practically out. who cares.

after getting ready there's a knock on my door. i open it. "put this on and let's go" jadens husky deep voice booms whilst he is handing me a small black velvet box.

i can tell what this is, before i get time to even open it he is already walking away and down the massive luxurious staircase "we are already late let's go" he says

i quickly trail behind him and follow him out to his car, "put it on" he says referring to the black box, so i open it. oh. my. fucking. god.
this ring is huge, when i mean huge, i mean even bigger than Kim kardashions robbed engagement ring that Kanye got her. it was silver with a massive dimond in the middle it was beautiful

"are you going to keep starring at it or are you going to put it on" he says

"you know, you seem to be telling me what to do a lot dont you dare act like artillo you know how much i hate it" i say

"speaking of artillo why didn't you tell anyone you were leaving, i've had to tell them that your with me" he says

"artillo isn't going to like that" i say

"it's not up to artillo, he passed up the chance of having the mafia and now it's been given to me so now i'm the one in charge"he says

the rest of the car ride was silent. i was still mad at him and didn't want to talk to him or be near him right now. he is not the same man i flew across the world for.

we get out the car and jaden instantly pulls me close, "stay by me at all times don't talk unless spoken to, these are really dangerous people nova i'm not dicking about" he says in an oddly calm tone.

"okay dad" i say in a sigh. "stop being like this you have been a pain in my ass since you got here" he says now his voice is starting to sound less calm. fury burning in his what seemed to be beautiful eyes. but now all i see is nothing

"then i'll fucking leave"  "find a new wife" i say shoving the ring into his hands and walking back to the car.

he didn't even try to stop me, just walked in the building like nothing happened.

"can you take me to the airport please" i say to the driver "i have strict orders from Mr silva to let you sit in the car until you have had your bitch fit, those were his exact words.

"fucking silva" i say shaking my head.

id say it's been about an hour now i'm bored out of my mind sitting in this car. so i just decide to go in and find jaden.

as soon as i walk in i see a bar, if you know me you will know that's the first place i'm going.
i have a few shots until a beautiful auburn haired women comes up to me "so which handsome man belongs to you" she says.

"that asshole" i say pointing to jaden "oh he is one fine man" she says "which ones yours" i say

she points to the one standing right next to jaden having a conversation with him, "our husbands have linked their mafias in order to make them more powerful, so you will be seeing a lot of me babe" she says

"come on let's go join them" before i can even protest i am being dragged over to my soon to be husband. i don't even bother look in his direction, specially not when he puts his hand around my waist.

"i'm anton ans this is my wife stella" the muscular man says in a thick italian accent. he extends his arm out for me to shake it and i do "nice to meet you i'm nova" i say shaking his hand "pleasure, to meet you, heared all good things about you" he says.

"i doubt it" i say and i can feel jaden stabbing daggers into me with his eyes "joking" i say not really joking .