The Big Brother Instinc

A/N:I was doing my English 2 work like the good little student I am and I came across this sentance that I had to use context clues to figure out big hard words (God I hope yall know I am being sarcastic) and this sentance came up and I quote, Tim could not keep the simles off his face; however, he couldnt help but notice his little brothers dejeted demonor. I was out here having flash backs to fanfiction I have read so I am using it as prompt lol. Also this is the first work I have written for ANYTHING DC so please be kind, I have read comics from the sliver age that dont feature batman and just started the Justice League sliver age so I am getting a little bit of batman but yeah I have not read batman comics just wayne family adventures and a shit load of fanfiction so fuck canon. Also shout outs to Bricksheep, Irondadchild, and Ominforce because I love there fics! Also random shit about my life, I uh probably have some sort of heart disease and a value that is inflamed and I have a 30 day chest monitor that I want to rip off of my skin and itch it. So love that for me. OH also I have done like 3 unit tests these past couple of school days so I am pround of myself for that. Done with my babbling lets get on with the show!

PS Digoluge is in bold because my prathies key is broken lol.

Damian would like that the record shows that Richard was in fact not right. In fact let the record show that he has been right about nothing in the past, nothing in the present, and surely nothing in the future. Richard was accurate in a form that will never be shown on the record.

When Damian was convinced to do this by Richard he said that Galas brought out the best in people and sometimes the not so great part but mostly the best. Where he would apparently fit in more socially and that it Wouldn't be that bad Dami. And Come on! I don't want to be stuck with Tim all night acting like his mother. And Please Dami, please. And the straw that broke the camel's back Please I will take you and Titius with me for ice cream this weekend. Which was purely for Titus having an experience and not that he wanted ice cream. Not at all.

So Richard was clearly being deceptive when asking—correction, on the floor begging—him to come was mostly so then he had a scapegoat to get out of conversations. Everyone here in fact treated him worse the anywhere else they were treating him like he was a baby made of fine china.

The cooing and awning was something that made him want to bang his head on the wall nobody—well other than Alfred, Father, Richard, Babs, Cass, and (sometimes) Duke—could get away with doing that.

There is one thing he hates about this, it is not about how it was in the league or anything like that. He had grown out of that thank you very much. But it was because the way people here treat children in general is awful. It is as though we—see I have had some kind of growth Todd—do not have minds and needs other than food, water, and shelter like any other human being. Like space and privacy. And the fact that we do in fact have thoughts of our own.

Any idea of that would be fucking—sorry Alfred, Lord Todd has gotten to me to much. I might just start acting like an imblecual. Now that would be an absolute horror—insane thing to even think let alone express.

Now how does this relate back to the people intending at the gala? Well, they take this weird idea people have and just disrespect him at every corner. The cooing and awing the grabs for his little hands or cute hair ruffle is just mental.

When he tries to get away from these hands he gets scolded by the person who is not listening to him at all. Or they coo and say that he is so cute for trying to resist them and keep going for him! People say that he can't read people's social ques and yet nobody seems to be able to read his! Or maybe they just think that he doesn't deserve or have anything like that since he is a kid. Honestly, they treat children how they treat animals which is not good.