But Why Though?

Damian Wayne really thought he had come to the correct understanding a few years ago with his family. But that all went down the drain earlier this month. Now for context, everyone had been acting the same as always did. Richard was bugging him about something or another, Jason was being well Jason, Cass was off at Hong Kong, Duke was doing some weird school summer trip thing, Stephine was offf doing God knows what, and that left Tim being able to go full who needs sleep mode since the school year was now over. But there was a major difference in how each of them acted.

Specifically with him. He was not sure has to what had happened between now and whenever this started but he was sure he would be able to figure it out soon enough. Maybe he should ask Alferd but then again he might just think he was being silly like when Damian had originally asked him about why Richard was acting the way he was with him. There is Father but he probably hasnt noticed, for being the worlds greatest detective he sure was daph with a lot of things concerning his children.

So that left one person to help figure this out with him. And he does not enjoy that fact

What are we trying to do again? Jon asks floating around outside the manor where Damian was sure that no one would notice the two friends. Least of all what they were discussing. I mean, this sounds like normal sibling behiour. At least to me, which is not really saying a lot but that is how Kon acts with me.

But it is different. Damian stresses and Titus barks at him so he would throw the ball for him again, he was holding far to long for the dogs liking and Damian does throw it. Father then last time but he was really not wanting to be brothered by dogs taht dont understand a thing. They have never acted this way before with me until now.

Hm. Jon responds looking at Krypto who was flying off to look for some stick that he would then throw at Jon. It was a really weird thing for a dog to do but then again this was an aliens dog let alone an alien itself. I am not really sure what you are trying to say Dami, like what do you mean they are acting different?

They didnt act like this before. Here prefect example. You know me and Tim hate each others guts but then this happened...

Damian was just messing around with his tool belt when he heard a whoosh behind him. Wondering—and sort of hoping—that it was some sort of villan but when he turned to punch whoever was behind him and his hand was caught but a black and red arm. Damn it. Looks like he was not able to patrol alone today but it was only Tim so there is still a chance.

Then Tim randomly threw his boo staff at something and turns out it was at someone. Damian turned to see a man that was only holding a knife laying flat on the ground. What was that for?

He was trying to stab you. Tim replies to Damians question looking at him as if he was insane for thinking that there was no reason to do what he just did.

Tch, well thank you I guess, I am off. Damian was saying, not really sure what he should be saying since nobody let alone Tim would do that. Well he would but after Damian undoubtedly be stabbed by this person in a nonfatal area. It Tim has let it happen before and surely wouldnt mind letting it happen again. Tim had other ideas though about what Damian was going to do.

Youre not going anywhere. Your not allowed to patrol alone, remember? Tim says looking at Damian with a pissed off expression.

But Father allowed me to-

Things changed. Your are still not allowed to now come on. Looks like we are stuck together.