|Were not Crazy! Just upset...|

.
.
.
Yan!Berry / Blue POV
~
Wiping my hands off of my shirt I silently cursed myself out in my head. It was MY FAULT I HAD to do this...Right? Shaking my head a looked over at the human struggling in their bindings, Surprisingly they had some energy left...heh. "Poor Unfortunate Soul~" (Ursula?!?!) I cooed, trying not to let venom slip into my tone. This Huma- This THING continued to struggle for it's life. 'Error would get a kick outta this.' I said to myself, quickly snapping a picture of the thing to show Error later.

Walking into the small room a picked up a small but handy dagger, "What to do~ What to do~" I said softly carefully tracing the blade with a finger. "Perhaps Science needs a test subject? Nevermind that's no fun...I would love to play but I don't have time so I'll...wait" Stopping only a few feet away from the human an idea hit me like a bat.

"Insane! Oh Insane! He's been so lonely since his Frisk was killed, I'll let him play with you!" I piped up

Opening a portal to the room Shattered kept Insane I called out for him, "OH INSANE~! I BROUGHT A FRIEND~!". A thumping sound was heard as Insane carefully peaked out of the darkest corner of the room scratching at the cracks around his mouth, Skipping over I carefully took his hands away from his mouth, "Silly! You shouldn't pick at those! Its only gonna get worse if you do!" I chirped holding his hands in my own "Beside I brought you a playmate!" He perked up at the mention of a playmate "W-Who...is...it...?" He said softly twitching slightly from excitement(?)...Maybe...not my problem.

Stepping aside I showed the human

"Now you can play as rough or as gentle as you want just make sure it doesn't die instantly, Shattered won't be to happy with that" I said softly petting his head.

"Have Fun!" I said before warping out ignoring the sudden screams.

Nobody's POV
~
Blue padded through the halls of the once positive castle now reduced to a negative wasteland, waving at the newer member that Shattered had allowed to join.

"Hey Scoundrel!" Blue perked up at the sight of his newer(?) Friend

"Oh hey blue!" Scoundrel said nonchalantly stabbing a prisoner that has tried to escape.

END OF PROLOGUE
~
AUTHORS NOTE!

Oh wow! That was not that much around 425 words! My hand hurts 😭, I hope you will enjoy this little series I'm writing!