Chapter 9

Ashley

I walk downstairs my eyes half closed, take a glass and fill it full with water then sit down on the kitchen shelf and take a sip I continue drinking the water till its all finished.
"Hey Ashley are you awake.?" Ryan says
"Yeah I just woke up." I say in a sleepy voice.
"Do you want to sleep a little longer it seems like you didn't slept last night from your voice and face.?"he added
"No I have some work to do I am not sleeping again."I joaked
"Well what's that work?"he stated
"Well I have to make myself a new Id card my old one has been expired."I murmured
"Well should I drop you then?"he asks softly
"You're such a good big bruh you know that right."I say grinning.
He hugs me tight and kiss my hair
"You're my only sister and my only sibling and you are the only one I have left I saw everyone leaving me mom,friends mostly everyone and dad never treated us like he should so You're the one I love the most"
.He gets too emotional ,tears come in my eyes but I tell myself not to cry I scoot away from Ryan
"OK stop what do you want for breakfast?"
I cheer
"No nothing go change your clothes we will have something on our way."he quaked
"Okay thank you wait for 5 minutes I'll be here in half an hour."I run upstairs while making a lame joke.
Ryan covers his eyes with his hands and giggles softly.
I open my closet and choose a little beige frock and wear a cardigan on it and close two buttons,wear brown boots and leave my hair open my hair right now is straight since I had a shower last night my hair mostly becomes straight after having a shower,I wear a beautiful vanilla perfume.
I love its fragrance. I go downstairs
"I'm ready!!".I shout
He gestures to the front door with his hands I open the door, sit in the passenger seat,Ryan sits in the drivers seat and starts driving the car,the car suddenly stops
"Ryan what's wrong with the car?"I ask
He gets out off the car and checks the engine
"Shit".he shouts in a longer voice I can lip read what he's saying
I get out of the car
"Ryan what's wrong?"I ask curiously
I look at the car there are gases coming out of the car engine.
"I have to take it to the mechanic how will you go now?".he says sadly
"It's fine I'll take a cab and go by myself OK bye".I uttered
I walk on the street and when I cover a long distance I stop at the bus stop to search for a cab I'm getting so late.i keep looking around but I feel a strange smell on a piece of cloth on my mouth with someone's hand.I try to get the hand off my mouth but I fail so I scream as hard as I can but everything around me starts to  shake I lose focus and...

      __________________________________
I opened my eyes,everything around me seemed to be unreal and my head started to spin like a roller coaster .i realise this time I'm not standing or laying infact I'm tied on a chair in a vacant  room all alone there is only one window through which the rays of sunlight flash right on my face, I try to bring my focus back but my eyes are suddenly on my hands I see my both hands are tied to each other with a rope on the back of the chair,I glanced towards  my feet which are tied together eventually everything inside me,outside me shakes with fear.My eyes fill with terror, I screamed my throat out but my mouth is covered with electric tape,I try to untie my feet by kicking them hard to the floor i even try to untie them by moving my both feet away from each other,and cry as loud and as hard as I can.I scream my lungs and have a little hope that someone might hear me and let me out.My hair hits my face,I try to move it away from my face but It possibly won't move even a little.
The door swings open I stop crying for a moment and glare at the person standing leaning against the door frame my heartbeat fastens and soon I couldn't breathe,everything inside me cries including my eyes.All I see is a man with his face covered with a mask his head covered with cap,there's nothing I can see without his eyes which are looking at me dangerously,my eyes begin to water again,I can't do anything but cry.
"How are you my bird?"the man with the covered face says narrowing his eyes and coming forward towards me,he takes a wooden chair out of nowhere,drags it infront of me,sits on it.I don't know how but his voice seems so familiar,I've heard it before but I couldn't recognise it.I try to scoot backwards but I can't.His fingers moves towards me and he fixes my strands,I move my face away from him,I feel his eyes smiling and then his covered face smiling,I cry as soon as I move my face away.why would someone ever do this to me ?I'm always good to everyone but what the hell? I'm getting back.He takes the tape of my face, I move my face backwards again I just try to get away from him and cry.
"Now I'm the one who will speak and you're the one who will listen always remember this bird okay?" He barks
I ignore him keeping myself away from him and still trempling,I press my lips together to stunned to speak I shake my head but its not shaking as fast as my hands and my legs.
"Stop crying!".he says while gritting his teeth softly.
I cry louder as his voice scares the shit out of me.
"I said stop crying."he says while pointing his finger towards me.
"Please stop this why are you doing this to me? what do you want from me? I don't even know you".I say in a brittle and croaky voice
"Well if you want to know that you have ti wait for it okay bird."he boomingly says
"Now you probably would be wondering why I'm calling you bird so let me tell you, it's because you are 'my bird'and I won't let you fly I'll keep you with me.
His jaw flenches and his facial expression
changes. He screwed his face up
"Please let me go.Is anyone here? Somebody help me"I scream while trying to open my tied hands
"Shh,I told you to stay quiet if you want I can make you scream,now relax and yes remember no-one is going to come in here."he says cuping my face in his hands I try to move his hands away from my face but his hand is hundred times stronger than my face.
"Please leave me"are the only words left that I can say.
"Well I can do this if you want,I can leave the room".he says while lifting his left eyebrow and widening his eyes.
"No I'm saying just untie me,I'll do anything you want please." I say while trying to steady my voice and shaking my head in denial.
"Anything?"He says while his face contorted.
I know exactly what he means.He picks up the tape,covers my mouth again with it,I sob as hard as I can I scream no and shake my head again and again with fear.
He backs up,comes forward,leans down and glares at me.He smiles at me,I can feel him smiling as his eye lids curve up,
Fixes my hair before going out of the room.I sob harder and harder everytime he gets close to me,it scares me,he smiles for the one last time and gets out of the room
          _____________________________
I hope you liked the chapter
Vote for next chapter so I could post more quickly
Comment below
And follow me to get notified and stay updated..............