part -3

After 2 days:-

Mr.kim:-" dear here is your school uniform,shoes, bag,books etc"

   He just came home and put all those things in the table.

Y/n:-" wow, from tomorrow I'll go to school. Thanks God ." I am being a little over dramatic.

Mr.kim:-"hmm now stop your dramas. Go to sleep. Tomorrow I'll come to pick you up at 8 a.m."

He just stand up from sofa and walking towards the main door and i just followed him.

  He turned to me and cupped my face and kissed my forehead and said" good night my little champ. Tomorrow your school will start."

I smiled at him and said," I know appa. Take care of yourself. Go home safely. After you reach at home call me. Now byy."

Mr.kim:-" byy dear."

    He just go away and i closed the door. He always comes home and spend time with me. I like it. Some how it's comfortable though it is new to me. And my maids are also so friendly and good.

I was about to go to the room. A middle aged women who is working in my house asked" Miss, are you going to school from tomorrow?"

I angrily pouted said," how much time I am gonna tell you mrs.min to don't call me miss or mam, just call me by my name."

Mrs.min:-" ok ok , i understood, but are you going to school from tomorrow?"

  I smiled in excitement and said,"yes, from tomorrow"

Mrs min:-" that's good to hear that."

  "Go to sleep. Tomorrow your school will start."

I nodded," good night aunti." And wished and directly go to my room.

   Mrs.min is our old worker. She is working here from my childhood.I am most comfortable  with her. She is sweet , careful and loveable person.

         When my mom died i was totally mess. In that time she is my side. She always tried that I'll be always happy. I like her too. She has a daughter. She is leaving with us.

*Morning*

     Sunlights are falling on my face. It's morning. I really don't want to leave my bed, it's so comfortable. At the same time my alarm rings.

' I have to wake up otherwise i'll late to school at my the first day ' i said to myself and woke up. Go to freshen up and ready for school.

      I did my skincare routine. I don't like too much makeup so just a little just for touch. Wear school uniform, make my bed, ready school bag. I see the time and one last time myself on mirror and go to down stairs.

   I smell something very delicious. " Aunty, what are you cooking?, it smells delicious."

   She chuckled," Is everything I made is delicious? You say it everyday."

  "Not gonna lie aunty. You are the best chef for me." What I said is actually true. Since my mom died i am craving for the food she had made, but her food is amazing like my mom's.

Mrs.min:-" come have your breakfast. I made all your favourite dishes."

     " Fast!!,Sir can come anytime."

   I take my first bite. You don't believe it is amazing. I just praise her and the food she made. We are just doing random talks while i am eating.

Mr.kim:-" omo, my little champ is eating."

     We both see appa is coming towards us. "Good morning " we both said at the same time. Mrs.min bowed to appa.

   "Appa you should eat too. The foods are very delicious.''

  Mr.kim:-" I wish I could. But i already have my breakfast."

   "You looks good in this uniform." He is caring my head in very fatherly manner.

    I smiled, "I am done appa. You are saying it everyday day." I wiped my mouth with a piece of napkin.

   " Come on let's go. I don't want to be late on my first day."

Mr.kim:-" let's go "

   The car parked in the school's parking area. I got out of car, appa too.

    It's beautiful. Amazing. Just like in k-drama. Appa grabbed my hands,'' come with me."

  I just followed him. Wait we are going to the principal office. But why?? I am questioning my self. And we just entered the room/ office.

Mr.kim:-" hello" sited on couch.

  "Appa why are you being too much casual to him? He is school's principal right?" I just whispered to appa. But that loud enough to Hera the 3rd person.

After  hearing my statement, they just look at each other and laughed. The room is filled with laughter. But I am standing there totally dumbfounded.

3rd person:-" Dear just seat. Why are standing there like this?"

Mr.kim:-" come y/n " and tapped beside him to seat there. And I did.

Mr.kim:-" Dear, meet Mr. Jeon, and mr.jeon meet my little daughter kim.y/n."

  I stood up and bowed him." Nice to meet you sir."

Mr.kim:-" he is the principal of the school and my best friend"

   I just smiled at them and make my face o shaped.

Mr.jeon:-" nice to meet you y/n. New admission right? Wait your class will start in few minutes. I'll call someone to lead you to your class."

   And mr.jeon call someone.

Mr Kim:-"y/n, don't tell Sana that we are friends, otherwise you know her, don't you?"

  I nodded. Then some one came to the room. A leady.

Mr.jeon:-" she is your class teacher. Mrs.choi." as he said I bowed 90°at her and greeted het.

Then we both left the office and held to the class room. Actually she is nice women. That I can assume from her behaviour.

  Outside of the classroom she just said to stand there and wait for her call. I did.

   Through the window I can see what is happening inside.

  Everyone is in their world of talk,fun. All are laughing, playing. As mrs.choi entered the class is totally pin drop silent. Those who are playing took their seat. And all are greeted her gatheringly good morning.

   But there is one student who caught my sight, he didn't care about teacher entered in the class. He is in his world. And not fucking care about all these.

   And then teacher called me. I am too much nervous to go. But i have to go inside,write??

  I gathered all my courage and went inside of the classroom...