part:-6

Next day*

Mrs.min:-" wake up otherwise you will be late for school."

Y/n:-"5 minutes more please."she said in sleepy tone.

"I don't want to go school, can i day off today?"

Mrs.min:-"no, now leave this bed and go freshen up. I'll prepare your breakfast. Go."

She is trying to wake her up. But she is still sleeping. She is not gonna wake up that easily .

After difficultys she woke up. Mrs.min warned her not to sleep again and went downstair.

_
_
_

Y/n:-" aunti, i can't eat today or else i'll be late. Sorry,byy."

Mrs.min:-" but eat little. It's bad for health to stay empty stomach."

Y/n:-" sorry aunti , don't worry I'll eat something at school. Byy"

Mrs.min:-"byy"

    She seems a little tense for her health but what can she does?

At school*

    She came school earlier than usual. She is one end to another end of the school gate.It's like she is waiting for someone. She called someone. On call

Y/n:-" where are you? I told you come school early today."

Yu-jin:-" yeh yeh i remembered. Now turn around ."

  She confusly turned. On the other side of road yu-jin is waving her.

Y/n:-" now come." Said and cut the call.

Yu-jin:-" hmm why you called me."

Y/n :-" what do you mean, don't you remember what happened tomorrow?"

Yu-jin:-" so!come on!! Chill bro, nothing will happen. And tomorrow's incident I think he would have forgotten about it."

Y/n:-" yeh you are right. "

    They went for class. Talking about random things , as they reach out side of class pia take a step back and with courage they entered in classroom.

   In the class it's doesn't seems normal at all. Everyone is looking at pia. They are gossiping about tomorrow's incident. From the last seat y/n's step sister who is in her class spoke.

Sana:-" you did a great job tomorrow."

Y/n:-"whatever" 

   She rolled her eyes and go to seat. Jimin give her a chearfull smile.when her eyes landed on jk who is giving her death glares.

Jimin:-" good morning Miss"

Y/n:-" G-good morning." Said still looking at jk. A nervous smile on her face.

   She sitted at her seat. She move close to jimin's ear said

Y/n:-" is your friend is still angry about tomorrow?"

Jimin:-"why you care?"

Y/n:-" the way he is looking at me looks like he will kill me. What do I do now?"

Jimin:-" don't worry about him. "

Y/n:-" he is your friend so you can chill. What about me? I am nothing to him."

Jimin:-" I have a solution."

Y/n:-" what?"

Jimin:-" why don't you guys become friends? It will be fun . If you become our friend."

Y/m:-''what are you talking about? Do you know how many people dislike me just because I sit here. If i become friend they will kill me."

Jimin:-" No one dare to.