Chapter 15

Aarvi's pov

I open my eyes slowly to adjust the sunlight came from the window. Then i realise am married now. So I have to wake up early aarvi.....what are you still thinking. Let's get up. Oh gosh it's 7:47am. I get up from the couch but I feel sharp pain on my lower back. I hissed in pain . I sat on the couch. Ohh my back. I stretch my arms and back to ease the pain. I got my eyes on the bed but it's empty. And his t-shirt which he threw on the floor is still on the floor. I get up and I pick up the t-shirt and placed it on the bed. went towards the closet , I take my clothes and went to bathroom for shower.

After some time I came back after showering In closet , there is a big mirror I stand infront of it. I decided to wear saare because my mom told me wear sarees for atleast 2-3 days after marriage. In few minutes am ready in saree because my saaree has stitched plates so it doesn't take much time. And it's easy to wear. I applied some light makeup on my face , I wear my mangalsutra, and when I took a pinch of sindoor between my fingers then the door open revealed my husband in black vest and grey shorts. His eyes met with mines through the mirror. I filled my hair partition with sindoor without breaking a eye contact with him.

I take my eyes down to place the box of sindoor. I again look at the mirror for applying the lipstick but he is still standing there. His intense eyes scan my body. I feel goosebumps. I can't able to apply lipstick because of his staring. So i kept back the lipstick and I take deep breathe. I turn to face him. I look at him.

"Why are you standing here?" i asked him.

"it's my room , my closet, so i stand where I want to , have any problem Mrs.Sehgal." he said while getting close to me.

I take my steps back and in two steps my back hit the dressing table. He stands so close to me. My breathing got heavy. He leans towards me his warm breath hits on my cheeks. I close my eyes and i open my eyes after few seconds when I feel his hand touch my side waist and my arm And I saw him taking a towel from my left side. He leans back and said.

"Stop day dreaming about myself" he said while went towards the bathroom.

A frown appeared on my face. I hear the click sound of locking door. Oohhh shit am getting late. I applied my lipstick. And leave the room and went down stairs.

Where I saw all family members are sitting in living room. All are chitchating with each other along with huge smiles on their faces. I went towards them , I wish them good morning. I take blessings from the dadaji , dad and mom.

"You looking goddess bhabhi" vaani said while side hugging me.

I just shyly smiles in reply.

Then mom told me cook something sweet because it's my first day after marriage and it's my first rasoi also. So i decided to make kheer because I know how to cook it and it's everyone's favourite.

Am went towards the kitchen with mom and Amisha bhabhi. They told me about the kitchen stuffs. Mom and Amisha bhabhi both asked me for their help if I need in any case but I denied. It's not like am pro in cooking but yeahh am a good cook.

So i started making kheer after some time am done with my work. And I grab the full bowl of the kheer , and went towards the dinning table where all are sattled. And I guess waiting for me. I placed the bowl and am started to serve but Amisha bhabhi said.

"It's ok aarvi we will take it by ourselves , you just sit and have your breakfast"

And maa also assured me. So I looking for a chair. Where I saw there are 5 chairs are left. One beside my husband and others at the one end of the table.

First I feel awkward to sit beside him. But if I did not sat beside him then it's also more awkward. Because we are married. And we are fcking husband wife now. So i take seat beside my husband, oohh I mean arnav , it's okay it's a same thing.