Pilot [1x01]

[Miller House Hold]

[A blonde girl was strolling into the kitchen to make food. She was making Pancakes and bacon for her family and begun cooking early. Few minutes in her cooking, her father came and saw her cooking and grinned.] "Honey, when did you wake up?" Her father inquired.

"Oh, I'm just excited for today dad and I thought I can make breakfast myself for us to eat. I needed to be a shock but I figure it's not any longer," she said disappointed.

[Her father grinned as he strolled over to her and saw that she finished blending the fixings and was about to start cooking the bacon.] "Elizabeth, that's so nice of you and I also know you're energized to go to school," her father smiled.

[Elizabeth smiled and told him yes, her father went to set up the table then went to wake up her brothers. Her father knocked on her older brother entryway, he opened it and smiled.] "Son, you need to wake up, it's breakfast time and your to begin with day of school," father said whereas shaking his child who moaned.

[The older child moaned as he begun to rub his eyes, his father was standing there and with his hand on him to shake him awake.] "Dad, I'm sleeping," he said irritated.

"In case you do not get up right presently, your sister will toss a pillow at you and perhaps slap you since today is her and your brother first day in high school," his father said with a chuckle when he talked about Elizabeth tossing a pillow and being frantic at him.

[His child eyes extend as he got up and begun to get dressed whereas his father cleared out the room in entertainment. He was approximately to knock on his adopted child entryway but his daughter strolled energized to her father which shocked her father.] "Butterfly, what are you doing? I thought you were cooking," he inquired worried.

"Mom came and took over so can I wake up my brother?" She asked and sounded disturbed of her mother taking over cooking.

[Her father scowled but gestured as he strolled first floor. Elizabeth open the entryway and shake her brother up.] "Hello, big brother!! Wake up," she shouted but his brother still sleep.

[She scowls, she snatched a pillow at that point bounced on the bed and begun to hop and begun to holler him to wake up. The brother moaned and open his eyes as it were to meet a pillow hitting his confront. He gasp as his sister snickered as she got off the bed] "Haha, you finally woke Benny, today is our first day in high school." his sister chuckled.

"Ugh, did you had to tossed a pillow at me," he was a bit irritated.

"Nope, school and it's our first day. I'm not gonna missed it because you boys can't get up," she grinned enthusiastically.

[Benjamin rolled his eyes playfully before getting dressed. Once he was done, he went downstairs to see his sister talking to dad. His older brother came down and looked at him.] "Good morning bro, you prepared for your first day?" he inquired.

"Definitely I am but I think our charming sister is more energized than us," he replied back with a grin.

[The older brother gestured and grinned at his more youthful brother indeed in spite of the fact that he was adopted. He's happy that Benjamin came into their life and was cheerful that he was happy with them. All of them sat down and ate as they talked about attending to school today. Their father walked them to the car as Elizabeth ran to the front seat next to the driver seat.] "Hello I called shot gun," he said irritated.