Bonus Episode: [Siblings Weekend]

[Elizabeth told Steven that the Unholy Cheerios joined Glee making him excited. Elizabeth smiled because she knew her brother liked Quinn but he didn't want to break Quinn and Finn up. Steven sighs, he didn't know if he should tell Quinn what happened between Finn and Rachel, beyond any doubt she would be mad but he did guarantee Finn he wouldn't whe he told him to get out of his sight.] "Why can't I be selfish for once and have Quinn," he thought sadly before bumping into someone.

[Steven looked to see Quinn making him smile as Quinn apologized to him. Steven couldn't help but find Quinn being angry cute and how beautiful she is.] "It's fine Quinn, I was wondering if we should go out as friends of course tomorrow after school," Steven rapidly said as friends.

"Sure, it's kinda been a while since we hung out as friends of course," Quinn flushed a bit.

[Quinn has a crush on Steven, not because he's the captain of the football group. She preferred how kind and caring he is and she might not admit it but she fell indeed harder on him when she listened to him sing. He's handsome, kind and caring, very defensive and everybody is frightened of him but she knows that he's only terrifying when he's being protective.] "Uh um, incredible. See ya," Steven stammered a bit before taking off.

[Quinn observed him before aiming to search for Finn and when she saw him. She was confused why he looked a bit frightened and panicked.] "You okay," she inquired worried.

"Uh me, yeah of course," Finn lied but Quinn can see he was lying but sighs and lets it go.

[In the choir room, Benjamin was cleaning the room a bit and erasing the white broad. Kurt strolled in, making him look at him surprised.] "Hello, what are you doing?" he inquired.

"Uh I needed to apologize for what we did in the assembly," Kurt looked at him guilty and apologized to him.

"It's fine Kurt but Rachel she's so," Steven said but Kurt interrupted.

"Irritating and sometimes a bitch," he said, making Benjamin nodded.

"Precisely and she didn't even apologize for nearly hitting my sister and I think she's envious of my sister," he said.

"Make sense, your sister has an astounding voice a bit like you and your brother," Kurt said with a blush.

"Thanks," Benjamin grinned softly as he felt butterflies in his stomach.

[The two gazed at each other as both had feelings for each other since they met but didn't know if he loved him or he loved him. Both gazed but were broken when Elizabeth came in enthusiastically.] "Folks, I got the Don't Stop Believin solo from Rachel," she shouted joyfully.

"Hold up seriously, that's incredible and Rachel completely deserved what was coming at her for getting in inconvenience two times in a row," her brother embraced her as Elizabeth expressed gratitude toward him.

"That's nice El, that's my nickname for her," Kurt said proudly, while the two siblings giggled.

[Elizabeth said farewell to them to leave the two alone. Benjamin sighs as he sits down before having an idea.] "Hey since we didn't sing at the assembly. Let's sing and and work out some of our moves and it'll help you.

"Really? Sure," Kurt shouted enthusiastically before halting as Steven chuckled, making him turn red a bit.

"Try to keep up, the song is called Borderline by Madonna," he said as the band began playing.

[Kurt]
Something in the way you love me won't let me be
I don't want to be your prisoner, so baby, won't you set me free
Stop playing with my heart
Finish what you start
When you make my love come down
If you want me, let me know
Baby, let it show
Honey, don't you fool around