𝕮𝖍3.'𝕬𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖔𝖓'

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡𝟑.'𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧' •·················•✦

2 May, 2012; S.H.I.E.L.D Analytical Room

Nick Fury turns at the sound of the door knocking. "Come in."

"So... how was the meeting?" The girl with auburn hair and light blue eyes asked. Fury looked at the girl. On the exterior she looked like any eleven year old would but in the interior held horrors of her past, especially the pain of losing her parents. He didn't knew much about the girl but whatever he knew was enough to trust her.

"Happy eleventh birthday Andria."

"That is not the answer to my question."

Fury sighed, "One of the council member told me that, 'War isn't won by sentiment, Director.'"

"And what did you say?"

"That, 'it's won by soldiers.'"

"Then lets get the soldiers ready for what is to come."

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

3 May, 2012; S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier

Andrianna was waiting beside Natasha for the arrival of the 'special guests' as Fury had said. When Andrianna first met Fury, he had apologised for her mother's death. She had said, that instead of apologising he can help her by giving her training required to become a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. Natasha was there too and was impressed by her. She offered to train her personally which Andrianna gladly accepted. She along with Agent Barton had trained her to control her powers and taught her Taekwondo. Since then she had been with them and over the period of time gotten close.

"What 'special guests' are we waiting for?" Andrianna asked Natasha.

"A super soldier and hero for many americans. And... a green guy with anger issues."

"Wow. What a nice combo."

I know right." They both smiled at each other. Their playful moment was interrupted by the landing of Quinjet on the Helicarrier. Agent Coulson and Steve walked down the ramp, meeting up with Natasha and Andrianna.

"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers." Agent Coulson introduced them to each other.

"Ma'am" Steve greets her.

" Hi." She then looks at Coulson "They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face-trace."

"See you there." Coulson replied and walked away, leaving Steve with Natasha, along with Andrianna, Whom Steve had now noticed. Bending down to her level he asked. "And you are?"