𝕮𝖍.1'𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙'

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡.𝟏'𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭' •·················•✦

Few Months Later

Andrianna was getting ready for her school. She had tried to forget the incidents of the previous year and start afresh. Luckily for her no such situation had arisen which would require her assistance. She had chosen to go to Midtown School of Science and Technology and it was definitely not because of a certain boy with big round glasses... or maybe it was.

After getting ready and having breakfast with Pepper, she sat inside the car as Happy drove her to school. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the window taking in the serenity of the day. As she closed her eyes, her mind took her back to the time when she met Peter.

Flashback

Andrianna was walking around the city, looking at the citizens doing their daily chores. She had lost the ten years of her life. She had no clue about how a child acts for all she did was train, train to kill. She didn't know what normal felt like. Her mother sacrificed herself for her safety, and she hates herself for that.

The day she met her father for the first time, she had to leave. When she again got the chance to meet her father, he was trying to kill her. And when he finally got out of HYDRA's mind control, he left. And she don't blame him for doing that. He didn't even knew he had a daughter.

It hurts her, when she sees all those kids laughing and playing with their families, leading a happy normal life. She had not experienced that. Her ten years of life had gone by just moving from one room to another. She couldn't even see the sky, sun, stars or moon.

Andrianna sighed sadly then continued walking. She had been walking for an hour now, she didn't even know where she was. She knew Fury enough to know that he must have put a tracker on the phone she received in that envelope, so that Tony could keep an eye on her. She felt irritated by the thought of him tracking her but she had no choice. Although she had signed the adoption papers but it was just for the sake of her admission in a school without arising suspicion. She hadn't studied much, just the things required to call herself literate and basic Maths. She also studied science as she was quite interested in it especially because her mother was a Geneticist before she became a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.

Andrianna took out her phone to call Happy but she bumped into someone and as a result her phone fell on the ground. She groaned in irritation and bent down to pick up her phone only to discover that it had fallen on cheese of a sandwich. She let out an irritated sigh and picked up her phone. Just then the boy who had bumped into her gave her a tissue paper and apologised timidly. He then bent to pick up his glasses which now had a crack. He put on the big round glasses, and giving her another tissue paper left hurriedly.