the return

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~y/n pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~

once i replied to his message i immediately felt my knees go weak from remembering the time we shared in his office four days ago. a fleeting moment that hadn't fully left my mind since it happened. my heart is pounding in my chest, i wonder when he'll reply...

*ngh~~* its my text tone!!

My office. Now.

i yearn to be with him so desperately, i can almost hear his voice in my head reading the message to me. without another word, i ditch school for the day and hop scotch all the way to the agreste mansion.

i peer up at the ginormous gate, take a deep breath, and press the doorbell buzzer thingy. suddenly, a robot head bursts out from the wall, its beady camera eye stops just inches away from my cute, petite, clear-skinned face.

"what is your business here?" a woman's voice comes through the speaker.

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm h-h-here t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-o" i stumble over my words until the woman interrupts me.

"hurry up bitch or we'll be here until 2024" her words stab me.

"g-g-gay! no! i  m-mean b-b-briel! i m-mean m-m-mr Agreste invited me here!!" i finally manage to string together a somewhat coherent sentence.

"your name?" she asks in a menacing tone.

"y/n l/n" as soon as i say this, the huge expensive metal gates fling wide open (like my icle bicle slim thiqq legs in 10 minutes or so). my icle bicle slim thiqq legs walk me unconsciously toward the giant double doors. i'm about 421cm away when the entrance opens and i see a sexy silhouette in the doorway.

i'm already so soaked i can feel my fluids pouring down my icle bicle slim thiqq legs like a river in a thunderstorm. if this is how my body reacts to just his outline, i can't even comprehend what will happen when he approaches me.

he approaches me.

he steps out of the darkness revealing his snatcged jawline and his tight fitted straight leg bright red trousers. they were so tight fitted and straight legged that i felt my heart stop i'm going to faint. before my soul can leave my body gabriel catches me with his rugged daddy palms and fingers. 

i peer up at him with my e/c orbs as they fill with joyous tears. tears of lust. tears of jizz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haiii ;3 author-chan here!! sowwy for the late update nyaa~~ ( '〒^〒')

my house burned down a couple weeks after posting the last chapter (arson attack ;-;) and i couldn't help but run into the flames to save my life-sized hawkdaddy cutout (๑˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥)

I didn't manage to save him and because of all the smoke inhalation i had to get a lung removed, unfortunately, my doctor did an oopsie and took my brain out instead - i had to get an emergency brain transplant which gave me amnesia. This meant that i forgot all of my family and loved ones, and worst of all, hawkdaddy. Luckily, my besti caught me up on all of the miraculous lore and i got to fall in love with him all over again (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

the past year or so has been so traumatic for me, but i'll try my best to to regularly update again!!!

author-chan out >:3