Chapter 3: Your friendly neighborhood, Spider-Men

(A/n: sorry for the long update. I've been working on another story that's going to come out soon :) so keep an eye out for that. but anyways enough talking enjoy)

Third POV:

It's been a few weeks since the death of Y/n's dad and today was the day of the funeral. They were all standing in front of the grave for a moment of silence. Peter was there with uncle Ben and aunt may, so was Gwen and her family.

Y/n POV:

After a few minutes the priest said his speech after he had finished everyone started to walk away but I stood there by myself.

A million thoughts were running through my mind, maybe if I was there I could've stopped it from happening. "I'm sorry dad I wish I could've stopped this from happening." I closed my eyes not wanting to cry again, but one tear slid down my face. I stood there for a few minutes until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Peter.

"Hey Y/n...I'm sorry I know what you're feeling." I remembered that Peter had lost his parents in a car accident when he was only 6.

"Thank you Pete...I wouldn't have asked for a better best friend than you." I pulled him into a huge, thankful I had a best friend like Peter. We pulled away and Peter walked back to Ben and May.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Gwen. "Are you okay." She said placing a hand on my cheek, wiping the tear away.

"Yeah...I'm just...wishing he was still here." I said. I still miss my dad so much, everyday I wake up hoping it's just a nightmare that i'd wake up from.

"I know it'll be okay I promise, I'll always be here for you ok." She said giving me hug. I never wanted let go of her, she was the woman I wanted to be with forever and never let go.

After a minute we started walking back to the parking lot. As I was about to get in the car I heard Gwen run up to me. "Hey I asked my dad if I could go with you, if that's okay." She said with a smile.

"Yeah of course." I said. I got in the back seat with Gwen, while Maggie sat in the front cause she really wanted to.

Time skip

I walked up the stairs to my room with Gwen behind. I opened the door and walked in and sat down on my bed while Gwen sat down on my right. After a few minutes of sitting in silence, I got up heading over to the closet taking out a case.

It had my sketches and drawings. I sat down and started drawing suit designs. "What are you doing." Gwen asked.

"Well if I'm going to Spider man I need a a suit of my own in case if anything happens to venom." I said drawing a couple suit designs and symbols. Gwen pick up another notebook and started drawing her own designs, venom grabbed a piece of paper and started drawing pictures of him eating people.

After drawing for a few hours I decided on a design.