Chapter 5: A Flying green elf

(A/n: I am so sorry for the lack of updates. I've been working on the upcoming story as I said from last time and I just haven't been updating this. I'm so sorry :( I have just released the new story. And I will upload part one of it hopefully tomorrow.)

Y/n POV:

I was at the fair with Gwen, Pete, Harry and MJ. Me and Peter were talking about how Dr. Connor's is the lizard that we fought over a week ago. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Well I'll try and make a cure for him." Pete said.

"Yeah. We need to draw him out somehow. Get his attention." I said.

"Yeah we'll go over the plan back at my place." Pete said. I nodded in agreement. I then felt my spider sense going off. I looked over to Peter who felt too. I looked up and saw man on a glider flying through the sky.

The man then threw two bombs at the balcony causing some rubble to fall. Peter quickly webbed two people back from getting crushed. Me and Peter ran into alleyway and change into our suits.
"OK here's the plan. Get as many people as you can to safety. I'll deal with the flying green elf."

"OK good luck." Me and Peter swung out the alleyway. Peter was getting as much people as possible out of danger. While I swung over to the green guy kicking him off his glider. He fell down to the ground while his glider flew away hitting a hot air balloon causing it to fall. It was about to hit kid until Peter swung in saving him.

The guy got back up fake surrendered to the police before knocking them out. I jumped down trying to punch him. But he quickly grabbed it. "Impressive!" He said before kicking me back to a street lap. He then jumped back on his glider and tried shooting at me I quickly dodge the shots and swung up landing on his glider and fought with him.

He grabbed me by the neck flew over to a window smashing my face into it. I quickly elbowed him. I turned around punching him in the gut. But he quickly returned it with an uppercut knocking me off the glider. He then tried shooting down at me but I quickly changed into the black suit creating a shield. He looked at me in shock.

"You...you are the one who took my symbiote!!" He then threw two bombs at me causing an explosion. It knocked me off the balcony. I quickly shot a web catching me before hitting the ground. The guy quickly flew down into the sea of people trying to escape. He flew back up with Gwen. I swung after him.

"Sir! let her go!." He looked at me. Before letting Gwen go causing her to fall. "No!" I quickly jumped off the building after her. I was about to grab her hand before the man crashed into me.

Before Gwen could hit the ground before Peter swung in catching her. I was relieved see her save. I quickly tried to look for an exposed spot on the glider. I saw underneath wiring. I quickly grabbed it but as I did some yellow electricity came out of my hand causing the glider to malfunction. I quickly let go of the glider landing on a building.

"Well, meet again!! Spider-Man!!" He yelled before flying off. Everyone cheered for the heroics from the heroes.

Time skip

Me, Gwen, Peter were in my room. "As you sure you're okay, Gwen." I asked.

"Yeah of course. I'm just glad Peter caught me in time." Gwen replied. I was so thankful to Peter that he was there to save Gwen. If he hadn't I wouldn't know what to do.

"Thank you so much Pete." I thank him for the 12th time.

"Of course. It's what Spider Men do." He said with smile.

"What the hell was that thing. First it was a scary lizard. Now we have a flying green elf running around." I said. I then remembered that he was mad that I had venom. "Hey buddy do you remember the voice from the guy?" I ask venom.