Chapter 14 Move Night II

"OI!" Freddy says, reaching for a knife, throwing it at Y/N. Everyone is standing still. They watch the knife, tightly, gripped in my hand as I catch it mid-air. I turn my head slowly to Freddy and glare at him coldly. Momma said if someone is being mean. Glare at them coldly, and if someone is having s3x in the woods.....kill. Well....whatever s3x is....HEHWHAHEHEHHSHEGE *SNORT*

"Th-thanks.....Jason," Y/N says, laughing it off. I drop the knife, not breaking the death stare I have on Freddy.

"Here," Hannibal says, handing Y/N a plate of egg pancakes. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel fine. Sore but fine, " Y/N says, smiling, putting their plate aside.

I finally look away and look at Y/N. They laugh it off as if it was nothing... They need to take care of themselves better.....

"Or they need someone to take care of them," momma says. Hmmm.I can protect Y/N....

"Sooo what did I miss?" Y/N asks. Hannibal looks at everyone.

"We were thinking of getting on a plane...leave the country" Hannibal says.

"It's not like we are serial killers or anything..." Y/N says thinking about it.

"That's what I said!" Freddy says.

"Ew...nevermind, let's do it..." Y/N says, standing up, stretching. Michael stands up, too, with his hand close behind Y/N in case they fall. Freddy was about to speak, but Stu interrupted him.

"We should leave soon. Doctor Loomis WILL find us here, " Stu says, eating a packet of chips. I walk past everyone and go upstairs to my room I rightfully won and grab some stuff. I found a teddy bear in a childs room yesterday. I take that, and stuff it into a bag. I grab a new toothbrush and some toothpaste aswell as some paper and head back downstairs.

~Yo POV Again~

I am talking to everyone when Jason practically skips downstairs with a bag. "You really are eager, huh?" I say laughing. Everyone looks at Jason.

"We're not going NOW..." Stu says, smiling, turning his head to Hannibal. "We're not right?" He asks Hannibal.

Hannibal looks at me, then at Jason, "Well.......do you guys want to?" He asked. Everyone exchanged glances and thought about it. "We will need fake passports..." Hannibal said.

"Fake passports, got it, LET'S GO!" Brahms says, sprinting past everyone and upstairs.

"Should I go get my stuff then?" I ask.

Hannibal sighs. "Ok....let's...go?" He says walking into the kitchen. Everyone heads to their rooms when I realise, I don't know where my stuff is. Before Norman leaves I stop him.

"Wait, Norman?" He turns around. "Do you know where my stuff is?" Notman nods his head.

"In The kitchen. Michael can show you" he says before disappearing upstairs. I turn around and Michael is standing behind me. He points to a room and he follows closely behind me as I walk to the kitchen. I see a black bag on the table as well as some crayons.

"Is this it?" I ask picking up the bag. Michael nods and stays still. I open the zipper and see the stuff I had before I went to the asylum. I close the bag and look up. "Where's the bathroom?" I ask. He signals me to follow him. We walk upstairs and open a door at the very end of a long hallway. Inside there is a large bathtub and counters. "Is it ok if I have a bath?" I ask, hoping it will not ruin the stitches. Michael nods and turns around to leave. I follow him until I teach the door.

"Thank you, Michael" I say before closing the door. I make sure I lock it before putting the plug in and turning the hot water on. I carefully take my outfit off and look into the mirror, looking at every little detail of my wounds, from the red stains of blood to the bruised skin. I turn off the hot water and turn on the cold. I wait a little longer before turning off the cold water. I dip one foot in and goosebumps run up my legs and arms. I stand up in the bathtub. I sit down being warmed by the bath. I make sure I don't wet my wounds too much and I splash my face.

I sigh as I scrub blood off of my back and legs. I wet my hair and add shampoo. I hear a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I ask.

"It's Billy, sorry I was just making sure your ok?" He says waiting for a reply.

"I'm alright. Did anyone else get hurt?" I ask.

"No..." he says. I feel relieved. "Tell me if you need anything..." Billy says before leaving. I wash my hair out and close my eyes. I take in the soapy smell of lavender, I appreciate the warmth of the bath, I feel good having a hot bath after so long. It's so......peacefu-

"WHO ATE MY CRAYONS!" Brahms yells from downstairs 😐. My eyes open. I spoke too soon.

"STUART MACHER, DON'T JUMP ON THE COUNTER!" Billy yells.

"DON'T CALL ME BY MY FULL NAME!" Stu yells back. Well...it was good while it lasted. I sigh, closing my eyes again.

"Freddy, if you could respectfully move out of the kitchen while I'm cooking. That would be very appreciated" Hannibal says. How is he one of the most psychotic killers, yet his manners are impeccable? Strange...

~Billy's POV~

"STUART. DOWN. NOW!" I yell at Stu who is ontop of the fridge now, guarding 'The Nun'.

"I WANNA WATCH THE CONJERING!" Stu yells back at me. I can feel Hannibal getting more annoyed by the minute.

"WELL I DO TOO! BUT BRAHMS IS TOO YOUNG TO WATCH IT. SO GET DOWN!" I yell.

"HES LIKE 15 YEARS OLDER THAN US!" Stu yells. I sigh. "HOW IS THE NUN ANY BETTER?!" Hannibal walks infront of me, opening the fridge and getting eggs out. He closes it and goes back to cooking.

"FINE! WE WILL WATCH THE CONJURING, BUT WE ARE STARTING FROM THE FIRST MOVIE!" I say giving up. Stu jumps down from the fridge, racing across the kitchen to the living room. While he's putting the movie in I turn to Hannibal. "We'll leVe you alone now" I say. Hannibal nods of approvement, and I sit down at the couch. Stu and Brahms sit next to me.

"You will LOVE the conjuring Brahms!" Stu says enthusiastically. The movie starts playing and Jason walks into the living room. He looks at the TV then to me, tilting his head.

"The conjuring....its a horror movie," I say. Jason sits down at the end of the couch, watching with interest.