Prologue

Some of the people around the theater-like room started to wake up. They stood up confused.

Luke was just around camp doing his counselor duties when he disappeared to this room. What he did not expect was to see the love of his life Thalia as her younger self and not her as a tree. As he went to talk to her she pushed past him making him look around to see her help a blonde girl up. He had no clue who she was so how could Thalia know. While Luke stood there confused Annabeth seemed to also notice Thalia heading to her and being pulled into a hug by the black haired blue eyed beauty.

While this was happening a dark haired italian boy was leaning against the wall with a bag of blue cookies that Ms. Jackson had given him before he had disappeared to the room. As he watched everyone, he noticed the traitor walking towards his oldest cousin only for her to push past him to her crush, was it her crush yet? He had no clue but what he could tell is that thalia came from a closer time to his then everyone else especially seeing percy's reaction to Thalia helping her up. At least there is no love triangle yet, now that Nico did not want to deal with.

With Percy she was so lost and confused. One second she was with her mom at Montauk Beach then the next her mom is tell her she is the daughter of god, no not god A god, then to her scary nightmare to grover banging on the door about something after her, them she loses her mother only to wake up at some camp being treated as if you should do a backflip for them. She just wanted it to be night so that she could quietly cry herself to sleep but no she was here in a theater. As she is self deprecating a really pretty girl walks up to her offering her hand. Percy froze looking at her cause again, pretty girl was trying to help her. She realized she needed to breathe and took the girl's hand to pull her up. What she did not expect was for Annabeth, a girl that acted quite cold, to run up to the pretty girl and the two to hug. She looked around only to lock eyes on a gloomy boy by the wall then she noticed what he was eating BLUE COOKIES! Her eyes lit up and the boy seemed to know why as he pulled out another bag full of blue cookies and tossed them to her. She needed this, she was not going to question how the boy she had no clue who he was had her moms special blue cookies or how he knew she wanted them just by looking but she felt that she could trust him and she needed this conforming blue food after losing her mama.

It seemed the adults that had been still passed out even after the teens woke up started to also wake but as some of them went to open their mouths three old ladies appeared.

"Hello we have brought you all to watch the future of the Goddess of Demi-gods and Follower of the moon. You will watch as the combination of two worlds the Wizarding and the greek. Before the movies start please introduce yourselves."

"Hello, I'm  Annabeth. I'm 12 2016"

"sup i'm Thalia, currently physically 14"

"here i'm Luke Castellan i'm 17"

"hey im will solace 11 years old"

"names Clarisse La Rue"

"i'm grover hi"

"heyy im percy jackson and yeah... oh an im 12"

"Nico Di Angelo 11 from the year 2019"

"um Harry Potter 14 the year is  2019" he looked at percy with confusion seeing the girl he liked is now 12.

"hey im Sirius black"

"hello my name is Remus Lupin"

"Molly weasley those four's mother"

"i'm Ron"

"he Fred"   "and he's George"

"hey im Ginny"

"my name is Hermione Granger"

"hello all i am Albus Dumbledore" he acted like his usual grandfather tone.

"hello i am Minerva McGonagall"

"merry meets i am Draco Malfoy"

"yeah merry meets i am Theodore Nott call me Theo"

"Now that you are all introduced, please sit and watch the future. More people will appear as the shows go on. Oh and you all" one of the three say and at the end point to the group that did not introduce themselves. "Will feel what your children will feel, all the pain and suffering."

With that they disappear with a screen lighting up with words.

The Lightning Thief

A.N the gods will feel what their kids feel such as the pain and their fears. i will come back later to add the cast and aesthetic. i still have homework to do but this was too good not to publish right away