Three Old Ladies Knit The Socks Of Death

quick thing to know before anything in between ' ' means it is a though but it is is like this 'italic' that is someone saying something only percy can hear in the book (the readers can hear it though the books)

I was sitting in the principal's office after what happened at the museum. Which I would like to say I still never touched her.

"No, you used magic on a defenceless muggle" Theo made an act to lunge at the girl who was helped back by Luna and a reluctant draco.

"the truth can be so very hard to determine... but in this case, the truth seems very hard to deny" the principal says while me and grover sat across from him.

"Ms. Jackson a number of your classmates saw you and Mr. Underwood arguing with Ms. Bobofit yet it have offered no explanation for how she ended up in that fountain other then, uh..." he starts looking through some papers "i didn't touch nancy, Now isn't there anything else you'd like to say for yourself?"

not other though in mind i said "i didn't touch nancy"

"really? couldn't think of a different defence" Annabeth says, raising an eyebrow.

"well i didn't touch her so..." percy says slowly dragging it out at the end

"okay Mr. Underwood? Do you have anything to add?" he asks sounding tired of having to deal with me

there was a pause till "yes"unsure what grover is doing i looked at him with confusion "i do"

"Go on" the principal encouraged.

"percy had told me earlier in the day that she wanted to get back at nancy for all she'd done to us."

"Grover" I said with a hint of hurt that he would do something like this.

"woah the betrayal!" Theo says with a hand to his chest as if it physically wounded him.

'yeah just you wait people betraying her gets worse' mister dark and gloomy thinks

"And he isn't being truthful about what happened at the fountain" he continued

"grover!" I said louder and more confused with hints of betrayal.

"Excuse me. are you saying you say Ms. Jackson assault Ms. Bobofit" the principal cuts in.

"yes" grover looked at me before facing the principal once more "i did"

And that ended with me having detention after classes till dinner for the rest of the year which was almost ever anyways.

"At least you weren't expelled you should be thankful and glad" Hermione says though percy ignored it considering she knows it will show her getting expelled soo but she also didn't care for this girl's remakes.