Playful Packages

It was a pretty average day for the Dream Team.

Dream was stuck in his office, bombarded with meetings and emails to answer as per usual.

George, on the other hand, went up to his room only an hour ago for what he claimed was going to be a nap, and Sapnap was live in his streaming room.

Around 6:00 pm, Dream made his way to Sapnap's room to ask what he should order for dinner, not wanting to bother George, figuring he was still very much asleep.

"Hey Nick-" He said, opening the door, only to be cut off by both Sapnap and George staring in his direction.

They both turned around in sync, faces filled with confusion like the blond's presence was somewhat of a surprise.

He cleared his throat, surprised by seeing not only Sapnap, but George too.

"And...George, um- what did you guys want for dinner?"

Shrugging, George nudged Sapnap in the shoulder, a silent gesture for him to pick.

"Dunno. Order whatever you want, Dream. We're streaming right now, so chat can hear and see you," The brunet said, turning his attention back to Sapnap's PC.

"Yeah, I mean- you can just order some sushi in or something, that sounds decent." Sapnap replied.

Nodding, Dream walked out of the room, closing the door gently behind him and trudging his way down the stairs.

Reaching the living room and plopping down onto the messily made couch, he pulled up the UberEats app on his phone, ordering a small array of different types of sushi from a place that wasn't particularly far. The faster it arrived, the better.

When the order was finalized and everything was picked out, the blond made his way back upstairs, ultimately deciding to give in and join his friends in their 'streaming fun'. It's not like he had anything better to do anyway.

-

-

After around an hour of random banter being thrown back and forth, and the three of them answering silly questions from the chat, the sound of the doorbell was emitted throughout the house.

Dream was the first to pop up from his seat, knowing exactly what was at the door.

"That's probably our food, I'll be right back." He said, making his way out of the room, and swiftly running down the stairs, opening the front door.

There, on the floor of his doorstep, was a box.

Not just a box, a cardboard box that was sealed off with duct tape.

Suddenly, George came up behind Dream, placing a hand on his arm and peering over his shoulder.

Jolting at the unexpected touch, Dream shrieked.

"Jesus Christ, George! You scared the shit out of me"

Ignoring him, George's brow furrowed together in confusion at the package.

"How much sushi did you order, Dream?" He sighed.

"An entire cardboard packing box is a bit excessive for one order-"

"I-I didn't even order that much! It should be just a couple of rolls!" The younger said defensively.

Scooting past him, George stepped out onto the porch, picked up the box, and made his way back for Sapnap's room with Dream following closely behind.

"Did Sap end stream yet?" the younger spoke, peaking to the side of George to catch a glimpse of his face.

"Yeah. He just ended, actually. That's the reason why I came down to join you." George said, making eye contact with the man behind him before motioning his gaze back to Sapnap's door, pushing it open with a free hand.