🦋~ Intro ~🦋

Hi! It's my pleasure to welcome you to my new fic, "More Than Fate"! Whether you have been here from the beginning of "The Faded Star", or have just recently joined along for the ride of my writing adventures, welcome! I'm excited to jump into this new adventure, and I hope you are too!

  So, "More Than Fate" is going to be the 1st book in a 5 fanfic series, and it will take place before the events of Twilight. It is a Jasper Hale x Female OC fic, and it will be a slowburn! This fic series won't just focus solely on romance; there will be plenty of found family, friendships, and platonic soulmate goodness to go around!

   House Rules:

1) Negativity, excessive profanity, and any other unpleasant language will NOT be tolerated, no matter who it's targeted at (me, yourself, other readers, etc). In other words, if I see it, I'm deleting it. I also don't want to see flirtatious comments toward me, any of the characters, or the cast; it makes me uncomfortable.

2) I appreciate everyone who is giving this fic a chance, though if you aren't enjoying it, just stop reading it. Don't ruin the experience for everyone else.

3) If you aren't comfortable using the comments, you can post feedback on my message board.

4) Have fun! I share the fanfics I create because I want others to be able to enjoy them with me!💜

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own the Twilight Saga, its characters, plot points, or dialogue. I only own my OCs, original dialogue, and plot points. Unless stated otherwise, none of the music, poetry, etc. that I use belongs to me. All rights go to their respective artists.

Now, without further ado, I hope you enjoy "More Than Fate".

~🦋~💜~💖~💜~🦋