🩷~ Chapter 6: Persuasive Pixie ~📱

A/N: Welcome back, loves! You have no idea how happy I am to finally share this chapter with you!💞🦋

I swear I would've had it up sooner, but life threw obstacles in my way, including me coming unpleasantly close to having a panic attack last night. I'm doing okay now, but yesterday wasn't great for me.

In all honesty, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep posting my stories on AO3 for much longer. If or when I stop posting them there, you'll only be able to read them here, if they still interest you.

Anyway, enough of that. Without further ado, I hope you enjoy Chapter 6: Persuasive Pixie.💜

"My ears can hear and my mouth can speak. My spirit talks, I know my soul believes."-AURORA (from her song, "Running with the Wolves")

Emmett's POV

Where is she? The bell was going to ring soon, and she still wasn't here. Ellie didn't strike me as the type to be late for class. Students were filing in, but still no Ellie. I swear, if someone...

"Deep breaths, Laur, just like we practiced. I'm sure it'll be great. Just have fun, and let me know how it goes, alright?"

"Yeah, you're right, thanks Kenz," another voice said.

"Of course, anytime. I love you."

"Love you too, I'll talk to you later."

"Bye."

Less than a second later, Ellie walked in as the bell rang and smiled when she saw me. "Hey, Em," she greeted as she took her seat.

"How's it going, Shortstack?" I grinned.

"I'm alright," she shrugged.

"You think we'll be doing an experiment today? Maybe use a Bunsen burner or two?" I asked, nudging her arm.

"I doubt it, we'll most likely just be continuing notes from yesterday. Besides, I don't want to be on burner duty today," she shook her head.

"What, worried I'll blow something up?" I snickered.

"Is that even a question?" she retorted.

"Touché," I amended.

"Alright class, eyes up here," Ms. Mendoza called, turning on the projector. "Since it's Friday and we're all excited for the weekend, we'll finish up notes and you'll have the last half of class to yourselves. Just make sure you turn in your homework on the way out," she smiled, getting scattered cheers of approval from us.

"Told you," Ellie smirked as I took my notebook out.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I surrender," I chuckled, holding my hands up in defeat.

"Good choice," she commented. Man, I wish I could've met her sooner.

It was sort of like yesterday, but not quite. We took notes and drew some sketches in our notebooks, but it was clear something was bothering Kenzie.

Her heartbeat was all over the place, a few times I caught her bouncing her leg, and she kept pausing to take deep breaths. Not to mention how shaky her pencil was against the paper.

I tried to brush it off, but I would've been lying if I said I wasn't worried. I had to do something, so I lightly tapped the eraser of my pencil against her desk and she looked over at me. "Are you alright?" I asked quietly, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention our way.