💜~ Characters ~💜

Mackenzie "Kenzie" Elliana Forge {OC}

Description- 16 years old, lover of the arts, with bright blue eyes wise beyond their years, and long blonde hair that Aphrodite herself would envy. Daughter of Waylon & Tessa Forge, and older sister of Laurel Forge.

"Oh, c'mon Angela, I almost got him!" -Kenzie Forge

Waylon Forge {played by Ned Bellamy}

Description- A boat mechanic with a sense of humor & a love for fishing, is close friends with Chief Charlie Swan, knows everyone in town, and vice versa. Husband of Tessa Forge, and father of Mackenzie & Laurel Forge.

"Remind me why you weren't born with a warning label?" -Waylon Forge

Laurel Aurora Forge {OC}

Description- 14 years old, Kenzie's younger sister (a.k.a. partner in crime), with soft sea-green eyes & lengthy auburn hair, shares a love of pop culture & music with her sister (think Peter Parker-level), a former resident of Forks, and the youngest child of Tessa & Waylon Forge.

 "M, you're smiling like the Cheshire Cat. What did you do?" -Laurel Forge

Tessa Eleanor Forge (née Anderson) {OC}

Description- With warm blue eyes, shoulder-length blonde hair, a kind smile, and keen ears for listening, very few could've felt forgotten in the presence of Tessa. She had an identical twin sister, Delilah, and they were as thick as thieves. Her closest friends were Charlie Swan, Cora Wells, Billy Black, and Harry Clearwater. She loved her daughters, husband, and sister --all of her loved ones-- with everything she had.

 "How about some ice cream & Treasure Planet?" -Tessa Forge

Delilah "Lyla" Robin Anderson {OC}

Description- Twin sister of Tessa, the aunt and godmother of Laurel & Kenzie, and a baker for a living. Although Lyla never had children, she adores her nieces with all of her heart.

 "Do you want cookies with those sprinkles?" -Lyla Anderson

Chief Charlie Swan {played by Billy Burke}

Description- Proud sheriff of the little town of Forks, loving father of Bella Swan, and godfather of Kenzie & Laurel Forge. Best friends with Waylon Forge, Tessa Forge, Billy Black, and Harry Clearwater. 

"How's the play going, Ellie?" -Charlie Swan

Angela Weber {played by Christian Serratos}

Description- Sweet & soft-spoken, a photographer & writer for Forks High's school paper, best friends with Kenzie, and an enthusiastic member of the art club.