First date. - Sugarhillddot

12:30 AMOmniscient pov ✧:

12:30 AM
Omniscient pov ✧:

ARIANA WAS GETTING READY FOR HER FIRST ever date with ddot, she was nervous but excited. She pulled out a beautiful black long leg slit dress putting it on.

 She pulled out a beautiful black long leg slit dress putting it on

The dress 🤍 .

She cheeked it out in her mirror before putting on the black heels she bought yesterday with her friend Paris at the mall.

She walked out her bathroom, then sat at her vanity grabbing her skincare first.

She put on her skincare then started to apply her makeup. Once she finished she put on setting powder.

She decided to take a few photos of herself in the mirror, she uploaded the pictures to Instagram as she gently got off her vanity chair.

She grabbed her purse going downstairs, she saw her mom and older brother sitting on the couch.

She gave her mom one big hug before giving her brother one "I love yu guys sm" Ariana said hugging her brother tight.

They had a tight bond almost unbreakable. She hugged her mom one last time before she left out the door "love yu mh safety" her older brother said as she walked out the door.

"Safety I love y'all" Ari said as she closed the door behind her taking a deep breath, she saw a beautiful black limo.

As the window rolled down she saw it was ddot. "Hey mi amor" ddot said opening the car door getting out, he hugged her giving her a kiss.

"Hey bby" Ariana said, it was really cute they already had nicknames for each other and they had only been talking for about 7-8 weeks.

Even tho ddot had only knew her for a few weeks, he loved the girl more then anything.

He pushed her hair to the back of her ear giving her another warm kiss, they got in the limo closing the door behind them.

A few minutes later they pulled up to a beautiful restaurant, it was around 12:35 when they got there.

They walked in after getting out the limo, "hi how may I help yu today?" The lady at the desk said, " reservations for Darrien Jimenez" ddot said wrapping his arm around Ariana's waist.

"Oh okay right this way" the lady said leading them to a table, she sat them in the left booth giving them menus.

Ariana's pov

I GRABBED THE MENU OPENING IT UP TO see what I wanted ta get, I looked at the menu seeing all the options

"So can I start yu guys off with any appetizers?" The waitress said getting out her pen "watchu wanna get?" Ddot asked me "maybe those uhh biscuits they look pretty good" I said.

"Alr honey butter biscuits n what else?" She said writing it down "I would like a pink lemonade please" I said with smile "okay n for yu?" The lady said turning ta ddot.

"Sprite" ddot said pulling out his phone, he took a quick picture of me n started laughing "Darrien." I said trying not ta laugh "watch da gov lil girl" ddot said still laughing a lil bit.

4 minutes later the waitress brought out the honey butter biscuits & drinks, "thank yu" I said as she sat the biscuits down along with the drinks.

"No probably" the lady said n walked away, ddot got a straw and started drinking his sprite.

"Yu look so adorable" I said with a grin "ima street nigga no tf I don't" ddot said I js laughed.

Time SKIP ⏭️.

We had left the restaurant after ddot paid, in the car he had his hand on ma thigh which he KNEW drove me crazy.

I thought he was taking me home but we passed up the turn ta my neighborhood, I was mad confused.

"where we goin I thought yu was takin me home?" I said lookin at him js confused "we goin ta ma house" ddot said with a smirk.

Well this was gonna be fun then.

Heyyyy mh's so ima make a pt.2 tmr cuz I'm too lazy ta do tha rest today so yea you'll get pt.2 maybe tonight ion know

But y'all I found me a Mexican boy who likes drill n he 2 yrs older like yesss

He so Finee n I got his number 🤭

Like ty Jesus but yea love y'all mh's have a good day , night , afternoon , morning 🤍🩷.