Nightclub - sugerhillddot

𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑩,ˢᵘᵍᵉʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ ♔
𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑋,𝑃𝐴𝐺𝐸
ʳᵒˢᵃ ⚘
              S A,      W A R N I N G

𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑩,ˢᵘᵍᵉʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ ♔       𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑋,𝑃𝐴𝐺𝐸            ʳᵒˢᵃ ⚘              S A,      W A R N I N G ✧

I WAS IN MY ROOM CHILLING WHILE OTP with my best friend Kimora. We were talking about what plans we were gonna make tonight , and since I really never talk or hang out with anyone , but Kimora this was new to me. We were going to the nightclub , and me being the shy and quiet type , you could guess I ain't really hang out in places like that.

But don't get me wrong , I wasn't the innocent type quiet girl. Just because I was like that , didn't mean play with me. I did smoke weed , drink , and fight , but that still didn't mean I was just a bad kid. I have been that way since I was a kid going through tough times , and since my mom and Kimora was all I had I couldn't be any more trouble to my mom as she was already struggling.

" girl hurry up and decideeee " Kimora said " i wanna go , but same time you know how I am in places like that " I explained. Kimora signed and laid her head back onto her pillow. " girl you need to get out the house , and plus you need a boyfriend , or at least somebody to make you feel good for a night " she replied.

" I knowww , but you know how I feel about guys too. I mean what if what happened last time happens again.. " Kimora went silent. I know it was a long time ago , but that still ruined my whole experience of clubs.

" We're going. End of discussion. "

𝑇𝑊𝑂,𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑆 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅 ★

I had did my makeup and my hair , and I was ready to go. I guess it wouldn't be so bad stepping out of my comfort zone for once. I waited for Kimora to finally get here , even though I knew she always took the longest to get ready.

 I waited for Kimora to finally get here , even though I knew she always took the longest to get ready

I read her text , and walked to the front door. I locked it behind me , and took a deep breath to prepare for this night. Once I entered her car , I felt 2 arms wrap around me. " hii babyy ! " she squealed " hii " I replied " now let's go get fucked upp ! " Kimora shouted " sometimes I wonder how we're friends.. " " cus you love meee ". After about 30 minutes , we pulled into the parking lot of the club. I took a deep breath once again regretting my decision.

" Alright we're here. You ready ? " Kimora asked " yea I'm ready. Just hope we have a good time and nobody gets hurt.. " I replied. I was nervous , but same time I had to get over it. " We can go back home and watch a movie ? " Kimora said " girl no it's fine " I laughed. I loved how she always made me feel better in situations like this.

We had official walked inside the club. I got goosebumps from all the loud music , and from seeing how crowded it was. My breathing started to get faster , and I was getting more and more nervous by the sound. I felt some grab my hand , and I jumped and looked back. It was just Kimora , and she gave me that smile.

I took a deep breath , and decided to just focus on having fun. Me and Kimora ended up at the bar. The drinks were so good , and I was actually having a lot more fun than I thought. Me and Kimora were just walking around at this point until we saw some guys staring at us. Most of them were lightskin , and ngl fine as hell. One of em made eye contact with me for a couple seconds , while Kimora bold ass just decided to walk over there.

" y'all fine as hell. One of y'all single ? " she asked " hell yea shawty. I'm tryna see if a nigga can hit tho , ya ass fat asf " one of em said. While Kimora and the boy were making conversation , me and that same one were just staring in each other's eyes. He then started walking over to me " wsp witchu ma. You got some pretty ass eyes " he said. He made me crack a smile real quick " thank you. You too " I replied back with a smile.

He gently grabbed my hand , and pulled me over to a couch in their section. " my name ddot how bout you ? " he asked

" I'm Alex "

" dats a real pretty name mama "

The way he looked into my eyes made me melt. ' I wonder how big it is ' I thought. He really was something , because the whole time he was just being so flirty. Kimora then left me with ddot , because she left in her car with dd. Ddot then took me to his crib of course  , and I was nervous and watched what I drank. I was scared that what happened last time would happen again and I was being too trust worthy.

But he made me feel safe.. I was a SA victim , and that stuck with me the rest of my life. It happened at a night club for my 19th birthday , and it was the worst day of my life honestly. And my stupid ass is gonna go to a man's house I barely know 🤦🏽‍♀️ .

It was actually fun though. We played bored games , made chocolate chip cookies , made milkshakes , and even made a taco bowl ( big backs ) . We were pretty full , but it was worth it ! I ended up falling asleep at his place , and woke up wrapped up in his arms with Gracie's corner playing. I liked him already.

★○★○★○★

' HIII. IK I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A LONG TIME , BUT I REALLY DO WANNA FINISH SOME OF MY BOOKS. I HOPE YOU ALL LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MWAH KISSES 🩷🤍 .