Chapter 12: The Unknown Man

Previous part:

???: Let's get you treated bun.

Author's POV:

The unknown person said and slowly raised Jungkook.

???: Mama's got you, baby. I'll make sure those people will get their karma for what they did to you and me and every single other omega.

The person said with anger and clinched fists but got alert when he sensed another figure in the room with them.

???: Calm down love, it's me.

The unknown man turned around when he heard his lovers voice.

???: Yeonjun, you scared me.

The person said while holding his hand to his heart and glared at his lover.

Yeonjun chuckled nervously.

Yeonjun: Hehe. Sorry, love. But what do you think you're doing?

???: I'm taking my baby with me. I can't rest in peace knowing these things are happening to him.

The unknown man said, crying and sniffing his baby's hair and pecking it repeatedly.

Yeonjun: I also want to take him with me. I also want to raise him without him having the fear of him getting hurt. I also want to see both my babies happy but not now. If we take him now, they'll surely find him, and we can't fight them back because we still aren't finished with our plan.

Yeonjun said, trying to explain everything to his love.

The person sighed and nodded before leaving his baby half-heartedly.

He sobbed in his lovers chest when he knew he was hopeless for now. He knew he couldn't save his baby. He knows they won't kill his baby because they need him for the future heir, but they'll surely hurt him. They'll go to every limit in punishing him for the slightest mistake. But he can't do anything, can he? Even if he takes his baby with himself, those animals will find them, and it'll ruin their plan.

He sighed before eloping with his love, leaving his baby for now.

Just after a few minutes, they went away, the door opened, and Jungkook's 5 mates came inside.

They felt their hearts breaking when they saw their baby's broken state. They want to go away and kill themselves for not being able to save their baby, but they're helpless, too. If they dare go against their appa and yoongi, they'll be beheaded without a second thought.

This has been going on for generations. An alpha can do anything to his omega. They can kill their omega, and no one will bat an eye. Omega's body is literally their alpha's body. An alpha has every right on an omega. They can rape them, they can beat them, they can breed them, they can bury them, they can drown them, they can killl them and nobody will say anything because an alpha is allowed to do so. No one can raise their voice against an alpha, when they're busy with their omega, because if they do so they'll be beheaded and that's what has been given to them as their right since generations.

An alpha can do anything to an unmated omega because they have the right, but they can't touch an omega who's mated because they'll be under the omega's alpha rat.

A mated omega is never allowed to touch another alpha except their mate, but a mated alpha is allowed to do anything with another unmated omega or beta.

The 5 brothers knew that these beliefs were bullshit but they can't do anything because what will 5 alphas do against the whole other pack of alphas. No alpha will be on their side because why would they give this big right and power for mere omegas happiness.

They sighed before walking toward their mate.

Taehyung: Jin hyung, let's take Kook to the infirmary and treat him as soon as possible because he doesn't look good.

Jin looked at Taehyung and nodded.

He slowly picked Jungkook up, who silently whimpered at the pain shooting throughout his body.

Jin: Shhh... Hyungie's got you.

They started walking toward the infirmary, with Jungkook in Jin's arms.

After an hour of Jungkook lying down unconscious on the infirmary bed, a small whimper was heard around the room.

The 5 brothers quickly stood up and looked at Jungkook with hopeful eyes.

Jungkook stirred awake and slowly opened his eyes.

He looked around for a few minutes in daze before every scene started playing in his head.

He looked at his 5 mates, who were looking at him with worry.

He sat down with difficulty but flinched badly when Jimin tried to help him.

He sat on his knees and started begging.

Jungkook: I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Don't hurt me. I'm sorry master. It will never happen again.

When the 5 brothers saw him in that state, they felt their soul leaving their body.

Hobi: Bun, we will not hurt you. Kook, look at us.

Hobi said softly, but Jungkook kept looking down.

Jungkook: B-but I'm n-not allowed to look up at an a-a-alpha.

Namjoon: Bun, you can look at us. You can be free with us. We're not like other alphas. We...

But he was suddenly cut off.

Jungkook: You guys are like other alphas. If you guys weren't like other alphas, you wouldn't let your brother hurt me this much. You would not let him nearly kill me. If you weren't like any other alphas, you guys wouldn't let those alphas disrespect and hurt other omegas. If you guys were not like other alphas, I wouldn't be lying down in this stupid bed. But you guys are. You guys prioritize your status more than your mate. You guys don't want to be seen less as other alphas. You guys don't want to be equal as a mere low rank. You guys would rather listen like a cult to your leader.

Jungkook burst out in anger and looked at all of them with red eyes.

Jungkook: But remember a time will come, where karma will hit you so hard that walking away will be hard. Remember, a time will come, where you alphas will be kneeling in front of lowlifes like us, asking for mercy......

Who do you think was the unknown person?