Chapter 13

Abhi: Hey, guys.

Shruti: Abhi!

Jeet: Hey, Abhi.

Abhi: Hi, Shruti, Hey Jeet, hi Sudo.

Shanya: Hi, Abhimanyu.

Abhi (awkward): Hi.

All friends met Abhimanyu, inquiring about each other's well-being, but Rohan and Abhi weren't even looking at each other, let alone speaking. Speaking was out of the question.

Abhi, Jeet, and Sudo were discussing about the Dean health, when Shanya arrived and said,

Shanya: Guys, can I talk to Abhi alone?

Jeet: Yeah.

Sudo: Sure, let's go, Jeet. We'll bring the couch; then, we'll all go to the Dean's room together.

Jeet: Ok, you two talk things.

Abhi: So, married and kids, huh?

Shanya: Yeah.

Abhi: You didn't seem like the housewife type at all.

Shanya: Excuse me.

Abhi: Just kidding.

Shanya: Okay, come and give me a hug. Let's end this awkwardness and bad jokes.

Shanya and Abhimanyu hugged each other and talked for a while.

Shanya: So, you didn't say hi to Rohan even now.

Abhi: Yeah, that.

Shanya: Drop this act, okay, you two? Okay, I know both of you are married, and Rohan, stop eavesdropping on our conversations from a distance.

Rohan: Shit, you found out.

Shanya: I told you; now, I notice everything.

Abhi: Did you tell her?

Rohan: No, I didn't Baba.

Shanya: He didn't say anything.

Rohan and Abhi both were shocked that for ten years, they hadn't met Shanya, nor had anyone known about their marriage. They knew that if they openly accepted their relationship in public, maybe Abhi's business career would have been saved, but Rohan's dream of becoming a rockstar would have been shattered. and Just 6 years ago they would be in jail, just for loving each other and being a same-sex couple.

Shanya: Actually, I came to your room that day after your speech, Rohan, because I thought maybe we could resolve this issue like before, and our relationship would be saved. But you weren't in your room, and I was looking for you in the same park.

Abhi: And then you saw us kissing, again.

Shanya (laughs): Yeah.

Rohan: What? No.

Shanya: Yes, you dumb idiot. If you kiss in the college campus park, me or the other will see.

Abhi: That's why I stay away from the public, keep everything under control.

Rohan: What can I do? You're so hot.

Abhi: Oh, yeah

Shanya: Guys, I'm still here.

Rohan: Oh, sorry.

Shanya: So, Abhi, how you forgiven Rohan since that day? You lost the match, and I still remember you were very pissed.