CHAPTER 56

Adeline Pov:

"What did you just say?"

He yelled and I flinched at my place. I gluped hard when he turned to me. He wrapped his hands around his chest showing his muscles and wide open legs.

"Fuck"

"What?"

Did I say loudly?

"I asked you question?" He said as he tapped his one leg on ground. I gluped hard and just stood there like statue.

"Come here" He order but I shaked my head.

"I said come here" He yelled and flinched at my place. I gluped hard and started taking slowly slowly steps toward him.

I stood beside him but I maintain some distance. I started taking step back as he unwrapped his hands but before I run he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I spined and colid on his lap.

"Da-"

"Shhh" Hearing his husky voice a shiver run through all over my body.

"Do I have to teach you some manners?" He asked and I gluped hard and shook my head.

"No...No" I quickly said when he glare at me.

"Then why my good wifey is trying to be a bad girl." He whispered in my ear and started placing wet kisses on my neck.

"I-I... I" I can't even speak as he sending me gosubups.

"Hmm?" He hummed in my ear and shiver run through all over my body. Please someone save me...!

Like god heard my pray and someone knocked on the door. I quickly pushed him and stand up from his lap. He adjusted his clothes and said 'Come in.'

One employee come in with our foods. He placed the food near the couch table. He bowed his head and went out of the office. I went to couch and started unpacking food.

He came after a minutes and sat beside me. After that we eat in silent. I was one first to complete my food. He completes his food as I collect all boxes and throw them in dustbin. And now I'm really sleepy...!

He was about stand up from couch but I lay down him on couch and side hovered over him. I can't sleep on my stomach.

"Doll, what is this?"

"Just give me your precious five minutes." I said as I buried my face in his neck. I take his hand and take to my head.

He understands what I meant as he started caressing my hair. I feel his warm touch on me and I went to my deep slumber.

.
.
.

Time Skip : Next day

"Happy birthday" I wish as gave flower bouquet to Alice. She fake smile and hugged me. I break the hug after moment but I curse under my breath when she looked at David.

A smile creep on my face when David just give her gift then turned his face to me. I want to do mini dance but I control myself. David excuse us and lead me to one table.