Alex's Letter to Charlie

To my best friend,the only love of my life and the boyfriend who taught me true love which is how he saved me. I can't believe I get to call you mine and that you get to call me yours. Words can't describe how much you mean to me and how much I love you. Because of you I'm who I'm meant to be, without you I don't know where I'd be, I'll say it forever Charles Hayden Brixton St. George you saved my life, you gave me faith in love,most of all you taught me what love truly is In a relationship. I couldn't imagine my future if I never had you in my life. I wish I could have met you earlier which probably would've prevented what I did to myself but I am grateful for being able to have you in my life now because having you in my life kept me protected from myself which is how you saved my life from the moment we started dating. You make me want to be a better person than who I used to be. Words can't describe how much you truly saved me from myself from the moment that we met and started dating. You are my life's miracle, my saving grace,the love of my life. I don't want to have a future without you in it. You are my life's miracle, the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with and have a future with. There's nobody I want a future with except for you Charlie. I love you more than you will ever know Charlie.