You'll Never Know How Having You In My Life Saved Me

There's no doubt that if Alex Standall didn't have Charlie St. George in his life, he'd be lost. Honestly,he doesn't know what he would have done without him in his life. It may have been after what he'd done to himself that he had Charlie in his life but having Charlie in his life saved him from himself during times he needed him. It was sometime after what he'd done to himself that he had Charlie but Charlie saved his life. Without him,how'd life have been? He wasn't sure about that but that was alright. He had Charlie St. George in his life now and that's all he could've asked for after what he'd done to himself before meeting him. Did he wish he met him earlier then when he did met him,in a way he wishes they met earlier because it might've prevented what Alex had done to himself before they'd met.
Alex often wonders how did he get lucky to have Charlie in his life? How did he get lucky to have a wonderful person in his life? What made fate decide to put Charlie in his path? Why would fate decide to do that? But even though he'll never know that,he would be lying if he said he was not grateful for it. He was beyond grateful for Charlie in life.

Charlie wouldn't ever know how being in his boyfriend's life after what he'd done to himself had truly saved Alex from himself. It may have been after what Alex had done to himself before meeting him but having Charlie in his life truly saved Alex's life. He taught Alex what love truly is when they met and taught Alex how to love himself and he is there whenever the older boy needs him to help him during tough situations or whenever he was in bad thoughts. Which is how he saved his life. Alex Standall didn't know what would've happened to him if he didn't have Charlie St George. He was learning how to love himself because the younger boy was helping him. Before he had him,he didn't know how to love himself,he was lost,deep in bad thoughts but then after he'd done what he did to himself,he met him which saved him.