CHAPTER 1

-Kim Taehyung

~> Age- 10 years old

~> Loves to annoy Jeon Jungkook

-Jeon Jungkook

~> Age- 10 years old

~> Hates Taehyung because he is annoying

---☆*: .。. o~><~o .。.:*☆---

The sun begins its gradual descent in the western sky. Long shadows stretch across the landscape, creating a captivating interplay of light and shade. The shrill sound of the last bell echoes through the hallways, signalling the end of another school day.

Its clear chime echoes through the corridors, prompting an immediate response from the students eagerly awaiting their freedom. The corridors echoed with the familiar sound of shuffling feet, laughter, and the excited chatter of students eager to embrace the freedom that awaited them beyond the classroom walls.

The air buzzed with the energy as doors swung open, unleashing a flood of students, each carrying the unique scent of pencil shavings, school supplies and the crisp and musky scent of fresh papers. The once orderly halls transformed into a sea of chaos, with backpacks bouncing on little shoulders and the hum of carefree conversations echoing through the hallways.

In the midst of the commotion, ten-year-old Jungkook carefully made his way through the sea of students. His doe eyes looking from side to side with his backpack slung over both his shoulders and his sneakers tapping lightly against the tiled floor.

Clutched in his hand were the remnants of the day – a few crumpled papers, a well-loved colouring book, and a pencil case that had seen its fair share of adventures. Jungkook approached his classroom door, where the teacher, Miss Soo, stood bidding farewell to each student with a warm smile.

Jungkook carefully handed her his drawing book, eyes shimmering with the excitement of showing his hard work to his teacher and getting praise from her. After he was done with the submission and bidding a warm farewell with heartfelt smiles, Jungkook stepped out into the corridor.