1940/1941/1942

In the end of 1940, the Germans declared a unexpected war against the soviets.The Molotov-Ribbentrop pact has been broken by the Germans as this action take place.The men at the Soviet border are all ####.The soviets responded by sending troops there to reinforce the battlefield. The Germans almost encircled Moscow, but the soviets repelled the attack and saved Moscow from the Germans.Leningrad was seized by Finland and the Germans for about 600 days(its a long time). In mid 1941,the Germans retreated from Moscow, and invaded the caucascus region for the Baku oil fields there.There was a city, named Stalingrad, is the main supply route there, is the german attack point, but the soviets fiercely defended there,didn't let the germans get it.

                                        1941/1942

The soviets pushed back the germans from Moscow to Stalingrad.The germans are slowly losing their advantages against the soviets.At 1942,the USA and uk invaded French Morocco and French Algeria. This action is called [Operation Torch].Then,the British invaded Sicily with the Canadian troops and pushed into Italy's mainland.The United States also conducted Operation Neptune,or Normandy Landing.The operation is about a massive landing at the Normandy beach with Uk and Canadian troops.In 2 months, Paris was liberated by USA troops. Later on, the Uk organized another landing near Nice,the city.