Part:1

"The way we separated we will meet in such a way only that there will be roaring voice in the sky there will be restlessness everywhere it will rain without time the whole world must be waiting for our reunion..... that day there will be no fetters of high and low no bond of relationship.........if only there will be!𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 we wait meet again my love"

"𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆"

Ynaaaa *scream loudly*

(a girl around twenty three years old.. she intensely open her eyes, her breathe are heavy sweat has fame on her forehead, she was trying to catch her breathe while rubbing her chest)

"Again that dream"

(You thought in your mind, taking deep breath, you tired to calm yourself, it's been 14 years since you were seeing the same dream again and again,it all started at the age of 8 ,at the first you ignore this but slowly it has started to haunted you in sleep, you get restless everytime when you saw this dream......)

Arjun: so madam

Arjun: so madam.. how was your sleep? (Your bestfriend asked you, you sigh and fixed your hairs, sitting down on the passenger seat properly, you looked out side from the window and said.

You: don't ask!

Arjun: again same dream?(he asked you while driving making you nod your head slowly, you look at him suddenly and said)

You: nahi mtlb ... Whoever he is..he should come and confess to me... i know i have so many fans but why they have to cast black magic on me.

(Arjun wanted to rolled his eyes at his best friend reply but composed himself and said)

Arjun: have you ever seen your face? (You new dramatically flip your hair)

You: more than once.. you know I am afraid that you will fall for me because of my beauty but I am sorry ... I already committed.

Arjun: oh really with whom miss Sinha.

(Arjun asked even though he knows the answer but still he asked)

You: to myself.. of course (you replied in sarcastic way while he shook his head to you)

Arjun: you know what, i guess that"someone is your lover from previous birth"

(You don't know why but your heartbeat become faster after hearing him. You went silent for some seconds but suddenly chuckled and said in joking manner)

You: yeah yeah previous birth like seriously man.

Arjun: leave it ... But I want to still ask u Yn.. i mean are you sure you won't regret your decision to being incharge of their wedding

(You sigh and looked at him with bombastic eyes 👀)

You: you are asking me this question for ninth time, knowing clearly that Yn Sinha can do everything .