Part 3

Hello my taebears 🐻✨
Hru all i hope u all are fine 😊 so without wasting any time Let's Start ✨

  𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 🌺✨

(Taehyung enter intoLavanya's room

Lavanya's room.  She look at him and said).

Lavanya: why are you acting like this Taehyung(she said angerly)

Taehyung: like what?(he asked boringly)

Lavanya: it feels like you are not interested in marring me(Taehyung remain silent which made lavanya more irritate)

Lavanya: even that low class girl also relise that you are not interested

(This time Taehyung look at her with his intense gaze lavanya felt sudden fear from him when he walked towards her.standing in front of her Taehyung said)

Taehyung: have you forgot why we are marring miss Sehgal

Taehyung: have you forgot why we are marring miss Sehgal.....hmmm

(His voice was calm but threating at the same time)

Taehyung: don't make me regret again and again.... our marriage is just a business deal ..if you remember clearly you are the one who offered this deal to me .

(Lavanya looking at him without saying anything while Taehyung countinue)

Taehyung: and one more thing don't ever try to show your power on me ( lavanya gulped hearing him. He is looking calm and calm Taehyung is more dangerous ...and she knows that)

Lavanya: but Taehyung i offered that deal because I wanted to marry you....l love you tae. You wouldn't have agreed to this marriage that's why I offered the deal...try to understand.

Taehyung: we will think later...now excuse me i am tired( saying that he turned around as he exists lavanya stomped her feet on floor)

Lavanya: dammm itt!! (She pull her hair back frustrating)

On other hand